min. 1 night
Set in the midst of a rustic village, this weekend home is the perfect getaway from the hustle and bustle of city life. The house is equipped with a private swimming pool, pool bar, table tennis table, pool table, dart board, chess, carrom, board... Read More
Set in the midst of a rustic village, this weekend home is the perfect getaway from the hustle and bustle of city life. The house is equipped with a private swimming pool, pool bar, table tennis table, pool table, dart board, chess, carrom, board games, volleyball court and much more. The famous Nagaon beach is also a 5 min car ride from the house and is a beautiful change from the usually crowded main city beaches. The close vicinity to the beach combined with a relaxing surrounding makes this villa a perfect getaway when in Alibaug.
The Villa has 2 floors, private pool and a private lawn.
- The villa has 4 air conditioned bedrooms with attached bathrooms.
- The 1st bedroom is located on the ground floor of the villa.
- All the rooms have one King size bed each and 3 people can sleep in each room (extra mattresses would be provided)
- All Bathrooms are attached to all bedrooms.
- In all bathrooms Geyser, shower, towels, Toilet Paper, Linen, Toiletries etc... Amenities provided to the guest.
- The living area is located on the ground floor and is quite spacious with a seating arrangement.
- Dining space for 08 people.
- The villa has private functional kitchen.
- A trained chef can be arranged at the villa who can prepare the meals at an additional cost.
- The kitchen is well equipped with all the basic things such as a refrigerator, microwave, utensils, cutlery, etc.
- The villa has private pool.
- The pool is regularly cleaned by the caretaker.
- The villa has a private lawn.
- The lawn is well maintained, always!!
- Indoor games available in the villa like Board games, Dart board, Pool table, TT table, Chess, Carom, Foose ball.
Guests are open to access the house, the pool and the games house which has a kitchen/dining table and gaming facilities. The one house near the entrance is for family only and so will not be accessible to guests.
Guests are able to access the kitchen and appliances. Basic supplies including oil, butter, salt, pepper, few seasonings, sugar, tea, coffee and ketchup will be available at the house. For the rest of the supplies guests will be directed by the house help to the local market. While the house help will not be equipped to cook - they will be able to help guests. The house is strictly vegetarian, however eggs are allowed. No non-vegetarian food to be cooked in the house or ordered to the house.
Other things to note:
- Boardwalk by Flamboyante - at Mandwa Jetty - recently opened and good for both its bar and food. Guests can also pick up takeaway food from this location to take to the house
- Kiki's Deli - at Mandwa Jetty - a small cafe primarily for takeaway bites
- Cafe Zoe - at Chondi - this is only for catering
- Bohemian Blue - a nice hang out joint on the way to the house
- Identity proofs are mandatory for all who are there in the stay.
- Security deposit needs to pay at the time of check-in which is refundable at the time of checkout if there's no damage.
- No stags allowed in the property.
- A damage cover fee of Rs. 500 per night is collected at the time of booking. If you stay more than 2 nights, the fee remains Rs.1,000. This fee is non-refundable
Interaction with guests:
The host is not present at the property, but is accessible via call or message. A personal caretaker is also present to serve you on demand. Apart from this, a dedicated stay manager is also available to solve all your queries whenever required. In case of special requests, inform the stay manager 24 hours prior to check-in.
Casa del Palms is located in Alibaug, making it a perfect weekend getaway if you’re looking to sneak away from the mundane city life and explore the lush terrains and beach surroundings. Apart from the various amenities and activities in the villa, guests can also explore the rich Maharashtrian culture that exudes from various tourists spots near the property. The property is close to most of the tourist locations in Alibaug.
The house is most easily accessible from Mumbai via boat. You can either take a ferry (every hour from Gateway of India - tickets easily available) or rent a speedboat. For more information on renting speed boats you can contact us. - To get to the house you will need to take a 35-40 min car/rickshaw ride from Mandwa jetty. This can be organized by us at an additional cost or you can go to the jetty itself and get into a rickshaw.
Distance from Mumbai airport - Approx 100km
Distance from Alibaug Bus Stop - Approx 11km
Distance from Panvel Railway Station - Approx 60km
Apart from this, the guests can also drive down to the beautiful property. Driver accommodation can also be provided at an additional cost.