A tidy and comfortable stay in the lap of nature, this villa is well worth a getaway with your dear ones. Splashing around the pool promises endless fun, and when that tires you out, hotel style fluffy beds and blankets await you. The endless... Read More
A tidy and comfortable stay in the lap of nature, this villa is well worth a getaway with your dear ones. Splashing around the pool promises endless fun, and when that tires you out, hotel style fluffy beds and blankets await you. The endless views from the balconies and all around the villa are to die for - we are certain you will not be able to resist sharing these and causing a lot of vacation envy!
With prior notice, a delicious barbecue can be cooked up for you. Should you wish to don your chef’s hat, you may freely use the kitchen. With 3 rooms and the option of extra mattresses, this villa is perfect for up to 7 people. If you wish to step out, Calangute and Candolim beach are a stone’s throw away, as is the Casino Paradise.
Let us walk you through the villa.
- The villa has 3 air-conditioned bedrooms with 2 double bed and 1 single bed.
- Each room can accommodate 2 people (extra mattresses can be provided upon request).
- Fresh linen and pillows are provided in all rooms.
- The villa has 3 private bathrooms.
- All the bathrooms are modern and have geysers for hot water supply.
- Essentials such as towels and basic toiletries are provided.
- The living area is located on the ground floor with seating arrangements for 6-8 people.
- The living area is air-conditioned and has a TV.
Kitchen & Meals
- Fully functional kitchen with complete access to guest.
- Non-vegetarian food can be cooked in the kitchen.
- Crockery is available for 7 people.
- The kitchen is equipped with a refrigerator, a gas stove, an oven, and a water purifier.
- BBQ can be arranged for free with prior notice.
- Breakfast can be arranged at an additional cost.
Pool & Lawn
- The villa has a shared pool that can accommodate upto 7 people.
- The swimming pool is accessible from 8 AM to 7 PM.
- Pool size- 57.5ft x 30ft x 5ft.
- Smoking near the pool / pool deck is prohibited.
- Eatables and drinks are not permitted in the swimming pool.
- The villa has a shared lawn that can accommodate upto 6 people.
Other Things to Note
- The villa can accommodate up to 7 guests only.
- Parking space is available for up to 2 cars.
- A shared gym outside the villa is accessible to guests.
- For your safety, CCTV cameras are placed around public areas of the house to protect the villa.
- Taxi Services are available at an additional cost.
- A power backup is available at the villa.
- A medical kit is available at the villa.
Guests have access to all areas of the house.
The host is not present at the property, but is always accessible via call or message. A trained caretaker is present at the property.
- The villa is located conveniently close to Nerul River, the nearest landmark is Our lady of Piety Chapel Marra.
- Nearby attractions include Calangute Beach, Candolim beach, Casino Paradise.
- Some eateries in the vicinity include Chef Peter's Restaurant, Sunshine Bar & Restaurant.
- The local market is 5-10 min from the villa.
Getting Around & Transportation
This villa is easily accessible by all modes of transport.
- Distance from Goa Airport: Approx. 34.2 km
- Distance from Mapusa Bus Station: Approx. 11.3 km
- Distance from Thivim Railway Station: 20.8 km
Apart from these convenient routes, guests can also drive down to the villa as this property has ample amount of parking space.
- The number of guests cannot exceed the count mentioned at the time of booking.
- ID proof is mandatory for each individual guest at the time of booking, and also upon arrival.
- Any breakage or damage of any items in the home will be charged at actuals.
- Any illegal activity, including the use of narcotics, prostitution, commercial activity, is strictly not permitted.
- The rental cost is exclusive of the refundable security deposit. We collect this additional amount before your stay - usually via a bank transfer - and refund the entire amount back to you after your stay, provided the number of guests does not increase and the check-out time is adhered to.
- A damage cover fee of Rs. 500 per night is collected at the time of booking. This fee is non-refundable.
- Guests are earnestly requested to treat the home with care.
And that’s it from us! We hope this property fits the bill for you, as we sure look forward to hosting you here. As soon as you book, our team will get in touch to help you with any additional information that you might want, and we will be at your service until check-out.
If you did indeed read all the information provided here, start your message to us with ‘Hey Sunshine’ and we’ll know you’re going to be a great guest!
From Team Vista Rooms: Welcome home!View Less