Canopus offers a tranquil setting with a pool on the property front. The four-bedroom villa is artistically decorated and also has a private lawn with 24-hour security. Its location offers close proximity to beaches for uninterrupted relaxation,... Read More
Canopus offers a tranquil setting with a pool on the property front. The four-bedroom villa is artistically decorated and also has a private lawn with 24-hour security. Its location offers close proximity to beaches for uninterrupted relaxation, unbeatable scenery, authentic Goan cuisine among other world cuisines and a rich, inviting culture. A home away from home, this villa is just 5 minutes from Baga beach as well as Calangute beach. Canopus is good for couples, solo adventurers, business travelers, families, and is also perfect for events!
Canopus Villa is special because of its:
- Convenient location near restaurants and pubs
- Proximity to both beaches
We care for your absolute comfort! To that effect, we provide:
- Refreshments like bread, butter, milk, biscuits and chips.
- AC, TV, wardrobe
- Hot water, towels, toiletries
- Secured parking space for up to 3 cars
Let us walk you through the space.
- There are 4 bedrooms - 1 on the ground floor, 3 on the first floor with balconies.
- AC, TV and wardrobes are offered in all rooms.
- All rooms have double beds.
- Extra mattress can be arranged upon request depending upon number of guests.
- There are 2 attached bathrooms and 1 common bathroom.
- All bathrooms have a 24-hour hot water supply, towels and basic toiletries.
- The living room is on the ground floor as we enter.
- It is pretty spacious and has a balcony with a pool view.
- It is air conditioned and is equipped with a TV with Tata Sky connection.
- It has a seating arrangement of around upto 8 people.
- The dining area is adjacent to the living room and has a seating arrangement of 6 people.
- Regularly maintained, the pool is shared between two villas and can accommodate upto 8 people.
- Consumption of food or drinks inside the pool is not allowed.
- Pool timings are 8 AM to 7 PM.
- There is a small backyard with seating arrangements, where guests can unwind and have hot tea or chilled beers!
- The guests are free to access the kitchen at any time, with no additional cost.
- It is a fully functional kitchen which can be used for preparing veg or non-veg meals.
The guests have access to the entire villa, its amenities and parking space.
INTERACTION WITH GUESTS
- The host is not present at the property, but is always accessible via call or message.
- A trained caretaker will be present at the villa and is always accessible to the guest.
- You can direct your queries to a dedicated stay manager.
- Refreshments like bread, butter, milk, biscuits and chips will be provided.
- Guests can use the kitchen to prepare their own meals at no additional cost.
- Driver can be accommodated in the living room.
Guests have pool access from 8 AM to 7 PM.
Things to do around:
The villa is located near the prime beaches of Goa. Distance from the beaches as follows:
Baga & Calangute Beach - approx. 5 min drive.
Vagator Beach - approx. 25 min drive.
Candolim Beach - approx. 15 min drive.
Night Clubs & Eateries:
Club Cabana - approx. 5 min drive.
Britto's - approx. 10 min drive.
Curlies Beach Shack - approx. 20 min drive.
Three King's Chapel - approx. 60 min drive.
Se Cathedral - approx. 40 min drive.
Mapusa Bazaar - approx. 20 min drive.
The villa is easily accessible by all modes of transport:
Thivim Railway Station - approx. 18 km
Mapusa Bus Stand - approx. 7 km
Goa International Airport - approx. 38 km
Apart from these convenient routes, the guests can also drive down to the villa as this property has ample amount of parking space. We can also arrange for pick-ups and local transportation if notified in advance.
- Consumption of food or drinks inside the pool is not allowed.
- Pool timings are 8 AM to 7 PM.
- The number of guests cannot exceed the count mentioned at the time of booking.
- ID proof is mandatory for each individual guest at the time of booking, and also upon arrival.
- Any breakage or damage of any items in the home will be charged at actuals.
- Any illegal activity, including the use of narcotics, prostitution, commercial activity, is strictly not permitted.
- The rental cost is exclusive of the refundable security deposit. We collect this additional amount before your stay - usually via a bank transfer - and refund the entire amount back to you after your stay, provided the number of guests does not increase and the check-out time is adhered to.
- A damage cover fee of Rs. 500 per night is collected at the time of booking. This fee is non-refundable.
- Guests are earnestly requested to treat the home with care.
- All guests must be able to share valid ID proofs when asked. This could be at the time of booking, and also upon arrival.
- All foreign nationals must be able to share their passport and visa details prior to their stay.
- A refundable deposit will be collected before check-in. This entire amount is refunded within two working days, provided the total number of guests does not increase and the check-out time is adhered to. In case of any delays or other grievances, guests can reach out to [email protected] for assistance.
And that’s it from us! We hope Canopus fits the bill for you, as we sure look forward to hosting you here. As soon as you book, our team will get in touch to help you with any additional information that you might want, and we will be at your service until check-out.
If you did indeed read all the information provided here, start your message to us with ‘Hey Sunshine’ and we’ll know you are going to be a great guest!
From Team Vista Rooms: Welcome home!
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS (FAQs):
In case the above description does not answer all your questions, below is a list of frequently asked questions to help answer any further doubts you may have.
What is the best way to reach the place?
The place is 38 km. away from Goa International Airport and 18 km. away from Thivim Railway Station. We will be able to help you with more information on the location and how to get here once you have booked.
Can I drive all the way up to the entrance?
Yes - you can drive all the way up to the entrance.
Is parking available?
Yes - parking is available for 3 cars.
Is the place suitable for senior citizens, wheelchair users and / or others with mobility challenges?
Yes - the place is suitable for guests who face mobility challenges. There is 1 room on the ground floor. The car can be driven all the way up to the entrance. There are no steps to be climbed to enter the villa.
What group size/s is the place suitable for?
The place can be booked as an entire unit for 12 to 16 guests.
Is this stay part of a society or a standalone property?
The stay is part of a gated society.
Is the villa suitable for a day picnic?
Yes, the place can possibly be booked for a day picnic at a subsidized cost. Please write to us at [email protected] with your details, and we'll be happy to help you!
Is it possible to host events here?
Yes, the place is ideal for events and can host up to 16 guests.
Can Team Vista help me organize the event?
Yes! We’d love to. We offer event services including but not limited to food, live music and decoration. Please do let us know if we can help you organize something. We are happy to work on occasions ranging from anniversary celebrations for two, to birthday parties and team outings, to entire weddings with a mile-long guest list!
Can my driver/s and other personal staff be accommodated here?
Yes. We can offer accommodation for one male staff at an additional cost. The associated charge is Rs. 2000 per person including meals.
Can I bring a pet along?
Yes, pets are most welcome here! Please keep them supervised at all times to ensure there are no damages caused, and most importantly for their own safety in an unfamiliar space.
Can I reserve the place for a shoot?
Yes, the place is available for shoots. The cost to conduct a shoot may differ from the stay cost. Please inform the team about your requirement at [email protected] to discuss this further.
Will there be any other guests besides my group and me?
No - if you book this listing, you and your group will have the entire space to yourselves!
Will we have staff to help us?
Yes, a trained and responsible caretaker is present to help you. Housekeeping will be taken care of. If you require any additional help, you can ask the caretaker, and they may charge a small fee for the same. If you are satisfied with the service, please feel free to leave a tip.
What about meals?
Guests can use the kitchen to prepare their own meals at no additional cost.
What is the kitchen equipped with?
The kitchen is equipped with a Microwave, Oven, Refrigerator, Toaster, Induction Plate, Mixer & Grinder. The utensils are sufficient to cook an elaborate meal. Crockery and cutlery are available for 16 people.
How often can I expect turndown service?
When you arrive, you will find a set of fresh linen laid out for you. Linen is changed upon request to avoid wastage of water caused by unnecessary laundering. Please do let the caretaker know whenever you wish to have your bed sheets or towels changed! While we do ensure the space is clean and comfortable for you, being a home, it may not mimic the feel of a hotel. However, if there is any lapse in terms of cleanliness, please inform the caretaker, and we would also appreciate you bringing it to our notice. We take your feedback very seriously, and take immediate actions to resolve your concerns.
Is Wi-Fi offered?
Yes, WiFi is available here, although it is subject to network availability at any given time. The WiFi accessibility is limited to certain areas of the space.
What activities can I indulge in at the place?
While the most important thing about your time here will be spending quality time with your loved ones in a beautiful and private space, the following activities may add a touch of entertainment to the experience: Enjoy a refreshing splash in the pool. Carry card and board games to play - guaranteed, endless fun! Carry a good read to enjoy peacefully.
What activities can I indulge in around here?
The villa is located near the prime beaches of Goa, includign Baga and Calangute Beach. Club Cabana is a nearby nightclub, while Britto's Restaurant is very close as well. Churches like Three King's Chapel and Se Cathedral are worth a visit too.
HOUSE RULES FAQs:
Will I be asked for my ID?
All guests should keep at least one government authorized ID with them. The caretaker may request to see them when you check in.
Is alcohol allowed here?
Yes - alcohol is permitted, but only indoors. Please ensure you and your group stay absolutely safe. We also trust our guests to enjoy a happy high without indulging in drunken misbehaviour of any kind!
Is smoking allowed here?
Yes - smoking outdoors is allowed here. Smoking indoors is not permitted.
Are drugs allowed here?
No. We promptly report the use of drugs or any other type of illegal activity to the police, and they tend to offer an alternate accommodation that is not quite as pleasant as this lovely home. We would not recommend it at all!
Are unmarried couples allowed to stay here?
Yes, they are. As long as they’re adults, have valid IDs, and are in no way associated with illegal activities - we’re good!
Is the stay safe for those who identify as LGBTQ?
Yes, it is. We know gender identity is spread across a spectrum, and of course, love is love ♥
Are there any rules regarding pool usage?
The pool can be used from 8 AM to 7 PM. Children must always be supervised in and around the pool. Please do not carry food and drinks in and around the pool, so as to keep it clean. Please do not carry any glassware in and around the pool. This is for your safety. Pets are not allowed to enter the pool. While we ensure the chlorine levels are kept in line with standard usage, extended exposure to pool water may cause rashes. If you have sensitive skin, please be cautious. Please shower before and after using the pool, and change out of clothes worn during your swim soon after you leave the pool. Please do not use the indoor furniture while wet.
Are there any areas of the house that access is restricted to?
Can I entertain additional day visitors as my guests while I stay here?
In general, this is not permitted. However, on request, within reasonable limits and with prior permission, entertaining guests may be allowed. Please let the team know details such as number of guests and approximate time of visit well in advance. Visitors would have to carry valid IDs. There may be an extra charge associated with entertaining guests.
What is the general code of conduct expected from guests?
We expect our guests to have a lot of fun! This goes most smoothly when everyone is considerate of others around them. We do train the caretakers to resolve any concerns efficiently, but if you still face any issues, we request you to connect with us, and our team will promptly help. We trust you to treat the staff and any other people around with respect.
When can I be sure my booking is confirmed?
Your booking is 100% confirmed only after you’ve made the full payment and received an email confirming your stay in response.
How can I make the payment?
You can pay online, or connect with a Vista representative offline regarding bank details.
What is the cancellation policy?
For long weekends and peak dates, we are unable to offer a refund. For all other dates, if you must cancel your booking, we offer a full refund if the cancellation is made more than 14 days before your stay and a 50% refund if the cancellation is made less than 14 days but more than a week before your stay. We are unable to offer a refund if the cancellation is made within a week of your stay.
How do I pay for additional services?
Most additional services will be paid for in cash at the property. Our representative will be able to share more details regarding the mode of payment for specific services offered here.
How do I pay the security deposit and how do I get it back?
You can pay the security deposit along with the rest of the booking amount. If the number of guests staying does not exceed the number of guests booked for, and if the check-in and check-out times are adhered to, the amount will be refunded to you via a simple link. This will be done within 3 working days from the check-out date.