Located in a posh and peaceful colony near the Vivek Vihar station, Bungalow by the Station will instantly make you feel at home. The aesthetics of the space are classic, and appeal to all sensibilities across age groups. That is just one of the... Read More
Located in a posh and peaceful colony near the Vivek Vihar station, Bungalow by the Station will instantly make you feel at home. The aesthetics of the space are classic, and appeal to all sensibilities across age groups. That is just one of the many factors that make this ideal for a family group to get together.
The little cafe on the terrace is exclusively for the guests staying here, and it's bound to be the spot you enjoy many delicious meals and endless conversations at, during your stay here.
Bungalow by the Station is special because of its
- Convenient location
- Posh neighbourhood
- Minimalistic decor
- Spacious interior
- Rooftop cafe
- Authentic Rajasthani meal options
We care for your absolute comfort! To that effect, we provide
- A complimentary breakfast
- AC, TV, WiFi
- Wardrobe, hangers
- Iron, torch
- Geysers, towels, toiletries
- Medical kit, mosquito repellent
- Parking space for up to 5 cars
- Library, barbecue kit, dog kennel
This is a pet-friendly property.
At an additional cost, we can offer
- Lunch, snacks and dinner
Let us walk you through the space.
- There are 6 bedrooms - 2 on the ground floor, 3 on the first floor and 1 on the second floor.
- ACs, TVs, WiFi and attached bathrooms are offered in all rooms.
- 4 rooms have Queen-sized beds, while 1 room has a twin-bed.
- Balconies are offered in two of the rooms.
- There are 6 bathrooms in the villa - all attached.
- All bathrooms have geysers, towels and basic toiletries.
- Separate dressing areas are offered in 4 of the bathrooms.
- There are two living rooms.
- The one on the first floor seats up to 8 people.
- It offers an AC and a music system.
- There is a CCTV camera installed.
- The living room on the first floor seats 3 people.
- It offers a music system.
- The dining room seats up to 9 people.
- There is a small 10x10 ft. lawn.
- There is a roof-top cafe on the terrace offering comfortable seating for up to 12 people.
- There are balconies with seating.
- The kitchen is equipped with an oven, a gas stove, a toaster, a mixer-grinder, a water filter, a refrigerator and a microwave.
- Crockery and cutlery are available.
- Guests may use the kitchen to prepare their own meals.
The guests have access to the entire villa.
INTERACTION WITH GUESTS
The host is not present at the property but is always accessible via call or message. A trained and responsible caretaker is present at the property to resolve any concerns and help you have a perfect stay.
- A complimentary breakfast is offered.
- All other meals are available at an additional cost.
- Guests may use the kitchen to make their own meals.
- Guests can also eat out at cafe such as The Beanerys - Cafe, Retro House - cafe & Banquet, Royal Diners cafe and The Eclectica - Pure Veg cafe.
We are able to provide accommodation for your personal staff at an additional cost.*
Within the property, indoor games such as carrom, darts, cards, chess and Ludo. Guests can also take a peaceful walk in nature and embrace its beauty.
While we do promise you a welcoming home and a great stay, here are a few things we’d like to mention so as to ensure there are no unpleasant surprises later!
- This villa is not suitable for guests who use wheelchairs.
- There is a CCTV camera installed in the entrance for security purposes.
- Although kitchen access is provided, guests will have to arrange their own groceries.
- Parking space for 2 cars is secured inside the villa, while 3 cars can be parked outside.
- WiFi, although offered, is subject to network availability at any given time.
- Lunch, snacks and dinner are provided at an additional cost.
- Up to 1 maid, 1 driver and 1 cook can be accommodated at an additional cost of Rs. 500/- each. The price is inclusive of the meals.
- Laundry services can be provided at an additional cost.
- The barbecue kit can be used at an additional cost of Rs. 1000/-
Jaipur, also referred to as the Pink City is surrounded by Aravalli Hills and famous for its heritage and fascinating monuments. Traditional hand-loom garments, flamboyant markets and wonderfully laid-out gardens are just a few things to look forward to in this beautiful city. So, while you’re enjoying your royal stay at Bungalow by the Station, here are a few activities we recommend doing to make your stay even more memorable.
- Take a walk in nature and embrace the beauty around.
- Go for bird watching, lion and leopard safari at Nahargarh and Jhalana respectively.
- Distance from Jaipur International Airport - 10.9 km.
- Distance from Vivek Vihar Metro Station - 500 m.
- Distance from New Aatish Market Metro Station - 100 m.
- Distance from Samdar Singh Market - 100 m.
Taxi services can be offered at an additional cost. Should you wish to drive down in your own car, secured parking space for 5 cars is available at Bungalow by the Station.
- The number of guests cannot exceed the count mentioned at the time of booking.
- ID proof is mandatory for each individual guest at the time of booking, and also upon arrival.
- Any breakage or damage of any items in the home will be charged at actuals.
- Any illegal activity, including the use of narcotics, prostitution, commercial activity, is strictly not permitted.
- The rental cost is exclusive of the refundable security deposit. We collect this additional amount before your stay - usually via a bank transfer - and refund the entire amount back to you after your stay, provided the number of guests does not increase and the check-out time is adhered to.
- Guests are earnestly requested to treat the home with care.
- All guests must be able to share valid ID proofs when asked. This could be at the time of booking, and also upon arrival.
- All foreign nationals must be able to share their passport and visa details prior to their stay.
- A refundable deposit will be collected before check-in. This entire amount is refunded within two working days, provided the total number of guests does not increase and the check-out time is adhered to. In case of any delays or other grievances, guests can reach out to [email protected] for assistance.
And that’s it from us! We hope Bungalow by the Station fits the bill for you, as we sure look forward to hosting you here. As soon as you book, our team will get in touch to help you with any additional information that you might want, and we will be at your service until check-out.
If you did indeed read all the information provided here, start your message to us with ‘Hey Sunshine’ and we’ll know you are going to be a great guest!
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS (FAQs):
In case the above description does not answer all your questions, below is a list of frequently asked questions to help answer any further doubts you may have.
What is the best way to reach the place?
The place is 10.9 km. away from Jaipur International Airport and 0.5 km. away from Vivek Vihar Metro Station. We will be able to help you with more information on the location and how to get here once you have booked.
Can I drive all the way up to the entrance?
Yes - you can drive all the way up to the entrance.
Is parking available?
Yes - parking is available for 2 cars. However, up to 3 cars can be parked outside the villa.
Is the place suitable for senior citizens, wheelchair users and / or others with mobility challenges?
We regret that we are currently unable to provide a comfortable environment for those with mobility challenges here. We are working to make this space more inclusive. You may find applying the ‘Wheelchair Friendly’ filter useful to view all the suitable options at a glance.
What group size/s is the place suitable for?
The place can be booked as an entire unit for 12 to 20 guests.
Is this stay part of a society or a standalone property?
The stay is a standalone property.
Is the villa suitable for a day picnic?
Yes, the place can possibly be booked for a day picnic at a subsidized cost. Please write to us at [email protected] with your details, and we'll be happy to help you!
Is it possible to host events here?
Yes, the place is suitable for events. Please note: It only applies on the booking of the entire property.
Can my driver/s and other personal staff be accommodated here?
Yes. We can offer accommodation for one male staff and one female staff at an additional cost. The associated charge is Rs.500 per person, including meals.
Can I bring a pet along?
Much as we’d love to host them, this stay is not suitable for pets. Please consider applying the ‘Pet Friendly’ filter to view all the options available for you and your furry friend to travel together.
Can I reserve the place for a shoot?
Yes, the place is available for shoots. The cost to conduct a shoot may differ from the stay cost. Please inform the team about your requirement at [email protected] to discuss this further.
Will there be any other guests besides my group and me?
Yes - if you book this listing, there may be other guests besides you and your group here.
Will we have staff to help us?
Yes, a trained and responsible caretaker is present to help you. Housekeeping will be taken care of. If you require any additional help, you can ask the caretaker, and they may charge a small fee for the same. If you are satisfied with the service, please feel free to leave a tip.
What about meals?
Guests are allowed to cook and consume vegetarian as well as non-vegetarian food. All meals can be provided at a fixed additional cost.
What is the kitchen equipped with?
The kitchen is equipped with an oven, gas stove, toaster, water filter, refrigrator and a mixer-grinder The utensils are sufficient to cook an elaborate meal. Crockery and cutlery are available for 18 people.
How often can I expect turndown service?
When you arrive, you will find a set of fresh linen laid out for you. Linen is changed upon request to avoid wastage of water caused by unnecessary laundering. Please do let the caretaker know whenever you wish to have your bed sheets or towels changed! While we do ensure the space is clean and comfortable for you, being a home, it may not mimic the feel of a hotel. However, if there is any lapse in terms of cleanliness, please inform the caretaker, and we would also appreciate you bringing it to our notice. We take your feedback very seriously, and take immediate actions to resolve your concerns.
Is Wi-Fi offered?
Yes, WiFi is available here, although it is subject to network availability at any given time. The WiFi accessibility is limited to certain areas of the space.
Is power backup available?
Power backup is not available at Bungalow by the Station.
Any additional amenities and services available that I should know about?
Laundry services can be availed at an additional cost, depending upon the number of clothes. Local tours can be arranged at an additional cost. Pick and drop services can be availed at an additional cost.
What activities can I indulge in at the place?
While the most important thing about your time here will be spending quality time with your loved ones in a beautiful and private space, the following activities may add a touch of entertainment to the experience: Play card and board games - guaranteed, endless fun! Relish a hearty barbecue meal. Spend some time around the Bonfire. Carry a good read to enjoy peacefully.
What activities can I indulge in around here?
If you wish to step out, here are a few of the activities that we recommend around here: Bird watching in Nahargarh Biological Park. A visit to Jhalana Leopard Sanctuary.
HOUSE RULES FAQs:
Will I be asked for my ID?
All guests should keep at least one government authorized ID with them. The caretaker may request to see them when you check in.
Is alcohol allowed here?
Yes - alcohol is permitted, but only indoors. Please ensure you and your group stay absolutely safe. We also trust our guests to enjoy a happy high without indulging in drunken misbehaviour of any kind!
Is smoking allowed here?
Yes - smoking is allowed only in the designated areas. Smoking indoors is not permitted.
Are drugs allowed here?
No. We promptly report the use of drugs or any other type of illegal activity to the police, and they tend to offer an alternate accommodation that is not quite as pleasant as this lovely home. We would not recommend it at all!
Is loud music allowed here?
Soft music goes better with the vibe here! Guests are requested to keep the volume in check so nobody around is disturbed.
Are unmarried couples allowed to stay here?
Yes, they are. As long as they’re adults, have valid IDs, and are in no way associated with illegal activities - we’re good!
Is the stay safe for those who identify as LGBTQ?
Yes, it is. We know gender identity is spread across a spectrum, and of course, love is love ♥
Are there any rules regarding pool usage?
The pool can be used from 7 AM to 10 PM. Children must always be supervised in and around the pool. Please do not carry food and drinks in and around the pool, so as to keep it clean. Please do not carry any glassware in and around the pool. This is for your safety. Pets are not allowed to enter the pool. While we ensure the chlorine levels are kept in line with standard usage, extended exposure to pool water may cause rashes. If you have sensitive skin, please be cautious. Please shower before and after using the pool, and change out of clothes worn during your swim soon after you leave the pool. Please do not use the indoor furniture while wet.
Are there any areas of the house that access is restricted to?
Access is restricted to certain parts of the house.
Can I entertain additional day visitors as my guests while I stay here?
In general, this is not permitted. However, on request, within reasonable limits and with prior permission, entertaining guests may be allowed. Please let the team know details such as number of guests and approximate time of visit well in advance. Visitors would have to carry valid IDs. There may be an extra charge associated with entertaining guests.
What is the general code of conduct expected from guests?
We expect our guests to have a lot of fun! This goes most smoothly when everyone is considerate of others around them. We do train the caretakers to resolve any concerns efficiently, but if you still face any issues, we request you to connect with us, and our team will promptly help. We trust you to treat the staff and any other people around with respect.
When can I be sure my booking is confirmed?
Your booking is 100% confirmed only after you’ve made the full payment and received an email confirming your stay in response.
How can I make the payment?
You can pay online, or connect with a Vista representative offline regarding bank details.
What is the cancellation policy?
For long weekends and peak dates, we are unable to offer a refund. For all other dates, if you must cancel your booking, we offer a full refund if the cancellation is made more than 14 days before your stay and a 50% refund if the cancellation is made less than 14 days but more than a week before your stay. We are unable to offer a refund if the cancellation is made within a week of your stay.
How do I pay for additional services?
Most additional services will be paid for in cash at the property. Our representative will be able to share more details regarding the mode of payment for specific services offered here.
How do I pay the security deposit and how do I get it back?
You can pay the security deposit along with the rest of the booking amount. If the number of guests staying does not exceed the number of guests booked for, and if the check-in and check-out times are adhered to, the amount will be refunded to you via a simple link. This will be done within 3 working days from the check-out date.