Located in a posh and peaceful colony near the Vivek Vihar station, Bungalow by the Station will instantly make you feel at home. The aesthetics of the space are classic, and appeal to all sensibilities across age groups. That is just one of the... Read More
Located in a posh and peaceful colony near the Vivek Vihar station, Bungalow by the Station will instantly make you feel at home. The aesthetics of the space are classic, and appeal to all sensibilities across age groups. That is just one of the many factors that make this ideal for a family group to get together.
The little cafe on the terrace is exclusively for the guests staying here, and it's bound to be the spot you enjoy many delicious meals and endless conversations at, during your stay here.
Bungalow by the Station is special because of its
- Convenient location
- Posh neighbourhood
- Minimalistic decor
- Spacious interior
- Rooftop cafe
- Authentic Rajasthani meal options
We care for your absolute comfort! To that effect, we provide
- A complimentary breakfast
- AC, TV, WiFi
- Wardrobe, hangers
- Iron, torch
- Geysers, towels, toiletries
- Medical kit, mosquito repellent
- Parking space for up to 5 cars
- Library, barbecue kit, dog kennel
This is a pet-friendly property.
At an additional cost, we can offer
- Lunch, snacks and dinner
Let us walk you through the space.
- There are 6 bedrooms - 2 on the ground floor, 3 on the first floor and 1 on the second floor.
- ACs, TVs, WiFi and attached bathrooms are offered in all rooms.
- 4 rooms have Queen-sized beds, while 1 room has a twin-bed.
- Balconies are offered in two of the rooms.
- There are 6 bathrooms in the villa - all attached.
- All bathrooms have geysers, towels and basic toiletries.
- Separate dressing areas are offered in 4 of the bathrooms.
- There are two living rooms.
- The one on the first floor seats up to 8 people.
- It offers an AC and a music system.
- There is a CCTV camera installed.
- The living room on the first floor seats 3 people.
- It offers a music system.
- The dining room seats up to 9 people.
- There is a small 10x10 ft. lawn.
- There is a roof-top cafe on the terrace offering comfortable seating for up to 12 people.
- There are balconies with seating.
- The kitchen is equipped with an oven, a gas stove, a toaster, a mixer-grinder, a water filter, a refrigerator and a microwave.
- Crockery and cutlery are available.
- Guests may use the kitchen to prepare their own meals.
The guests have access to the entire villa.
INTERACTION WITH GUESTS
The host is not present at the property but is always accessible via call or message. A trained and responsible caretaker is present at the property to resolve any concerns and help you have a perfect stay.
With us so far? You might be keen to know more about...
- A complimentary breakfast is offered.
- All other meals are available at an additional cost.
- Guests may use the kitchen to make their own meals.
- Guests can also eat out at cafe such as The Beanerys - Cafe, Retro House - cafe & Banquet, Royal Diners cafe and The Eclectica - Pure Veg cafe.
We are able to provide accommodation for your personal staff at an additional cost.*
Within the property, indoor games such as carrom, darts, cards, chess and Ludo. Guests can also take a peaceful walk in nature and embrace its beauty.
While we do promise you a welcoming home and a great stay, here are a few things we’d like to mention so as to ensure there are no unpleasant surprises later!
- This villa is not suitable for guests who use wheelchairs.
- There is a CCTV camera installed in the entrance for security purposes.
- Although kitchen access is provided, guests will have to arrange their own groceries.
- Parking space for 2 cars is secured inside the villa, while 3 cars can be parked outside.
- WiFi, although offered, is subject to network availability at any given time.
- Lunch, snacks and dinner are provided at an additional cost.
- Up to 1 maid, 1 driver and 1 cook can be accommodated at an additional cost of Rs. 500/- each. The price is inclusive of the meals.
- Laundry services can be provided at an additional cost.
- The barbecue kit can be used at an additional cost of Rs. 1000/-
Jaipur, also referred to as the Pink City is surrounded by Aravalli Hills and famous for its heritage and fascinating monuments. Traditional hand-loom garments, flamboyant markets and wonderfully laid-out gardens are just a few things to look forward to in this beautiful city. So, while you’re enjoying your royal stay at Bungalow by the Station, here are a few activities we recommend doing to make your stay even more memorable.
- Take a walk in nature and embrace the beauty around.
- Go for bird watching, lion and leopard safari at Nahargarh and Jhalana respectively.
- Distance from Jaipur International Airport - 10.9 km.
- Distance from Vivek Vihar Metro Station - 500 m.
- Distance from New Aatish Market Metro Station - 100 m.
- Distance from Samdar Singh Market - 100 m.
Taxi services can be offered at an additional cost. Should you wish to drive down in your own car, secured parking space for 5 cars is available at Bungalow by the Station.
- The number of guests cannot exceed the count mentioned at the time of booking.
- ID proof is mandatory for each individual guest at the time of booking, and also upon arrival.
- Any breakage or damage of any items in the home will be charged at actuals.
- Any illegal activity, including the use of narcotics, prostitution, commercial activity, is strictly not permitted.
- The rental cost is exclusive of the refundable security deposit. We collect this additional amount before your stay - usually via a bank transfer - and refund the entire amount back to you after your stay, provided the number of guests does not increase and the check-out time is adhered to.
- Guests are earnestly requested to treat the home with care.
And that’s it from us! We hope Bungalow by the Station fits the bill for you, as we sure look forward to hosting you here. As soon as you book, our team will get in touch to help you with any additional information that you might want, and we will be at your service until check-out.
If you did indeed read all the information provided here, start your message to us with ‘Hey Sunshine’ and we’ll know you are going to be a great guest!View Less