Perched on a hill, this charming and quaint farmhouse is the perfect getaway from the hustle & bustle of the city. Located bang next to Bhushi Gaon, this bungalow showcases one of the most magnificent views of Lonavala. The property boasts of... Read More
Perched on a hill, this charming and quaint farmhouse is the perfect getaway from the hustle & bustle of the city. Located bang next to Bhushi Gaon, this bungalow showcases one of the most magnificent views of Lonavala. The property boasts of a view full of greenery, hills and little streams flowing below your bungalow during the rainy season. The view is absolutely enchanting.
With nature all around, you can have a walk in the woods or arrange nature walks with your gang. You can unwind over some bonfire and music as this property facilitates the same. Right from indoor to outdoor games, there are a plethora of options in this villa. Badminton, Darts, etc. are many of the options available. This villa is furnished to provide modern comfort. It houses plush furniture and coffee tables for your convenience. Space is air-conditioned and boasts a flat-screen television to keep you entertained while you are indoors. A functional kitchen with a refrigerator is provided to facilitate basic cooking. The bedrooms each furnished with a plush double bed with all amenities intact. The rooms open out to spacious balconies so you can step out and admire the gorgeous views of the surrounding hills with a hot cuppa!
SAFETY & HYGIENE GUIDELINES:
Please note that we have taken the following measures at our property for our staff as per WHO guidelines in light of COVID-19 in order to provide a safe & protected environment to all our guests:
1. Washing their hands frequently and thoroughly
2. Monitoring temperatures daily to see if its below 99.1F
3. Wearing masks & gloves when in proximity of guests and each other as well
4. Use of hand gloves when carrying out cleaning work & when handling waste
5. Use of tissues when sneezing or coughing and immediately wash hands thoroughly with soap and water.
6. Deep cleaning before every check in & post every check out of the entire villa with phenolic disinfectant
7. Sanitizing high-touch points at our property like switches, door knobs, remote controls etc
8. Placing of sanitizers in the entrance and living rooms
9. Maintain social distancing from each other as well as all guests during their stay
10. Guests will have restricted access to books, games & common swimming pools
The villa is spread across 2 acres of land. It has 3 bedrooms and a mesmerizing view from the balcony.
- One bedroom is on the ground floor, two bedrooms are in the basement
- Some bedrooms have balconies and air-conditioners
- All bedrooms have a double bed. Extra mattresses can be provided on request
- Fresh linen and pillows are provided in all rooms
- The living room is spacious and has a seating arrangement for about 10 people
- A flat-screen TV is available
- The dining seats about 8 people
- The villa has 3 private bathrooms
- All bathrooms are modern and have geysers for hot water supply
- Essentials such as towels and basic toiletries are provided
- The kitchen is fully functional and well equipped with utensils, refrigerator, microwave, etc.
- Crockery is also available for 15 people.
- Guests may use the kitchen only for basics such as tea / coffee / instant noodles / food for infants.
- Meal packages that include breakfast, lunch, snacks and dinner are offered, subject to availability.
- For groups of 10 or more guests, meals are priced at Rs. 1300 for vegetarian meals, and Rs. 1500 for non vegetarian meals per person per day.
- For groups of less than 10 guests, meals are priced at Rs. 1500 for vegetarian meals, and Rs. 1700 for non vegetarian meals per person per day.
- The meals may be prepared at the villa, or prepared in a central kitchen and delivered fresh.
- Guests may eat out or opt for the meal package.
- Ordering in / cooking / hiring or bringing a cook along are not permitted.
- In the rare scenario that the meal packages are unavailable, ordering in will be permitted.
- There are few sports equipment available for guests like a ball, badminton, etc.
- Few indoor games are also available such as darts, board games, etc.
- Smoking is restricted only to the balcony area
- Pets are not allowed
- Stags are not allowed
- Drinking is allowed inside the bungalow and not outside.
- IDs are required for all guests
- Limited breakfast can be arranged at an additional cost
- A music dock is available
- No sticking is allowed on the walls.
- A bonfire can be arranged at an additional cost
- Guests may use the wardrobes
- A medical kit is available at the villa
- Mosquito repellent can be provided
- A power backup is available at the villa
- Secured parking space for 15 cars is available
Other things to note:
- Poonam is the property manager. She cooks breakfast.
- The rental cost is exclusive of the refundable security deposit. We collect this additional amount before your stay - usually via a bank transfer - and refund the entire amount back to you after your stay, provided the number of guests does not increase and the check-out time is adhered to.
- A damage cover fee of Rs. 500 per night is collected at the time of booking. This fee is non-refundable.
- All guests must be able to share valid ID proofs when asked. This could be at the time of booking, and also upon arrival.
- All foreign nationals must be able to share their passport and visa details prior to their stay.
- A refundable deposit will be collected before check-in. This entire amount is refunded within two working days, provided the total number of guests does not increase and the check-out time is adhered to. In case of any delays or other grievances, guests can reach out to [email protected] for assistance.
Guests have access to the entire bungalow and all amenities in it. From the living room to the outdoor space, guests have access to all the sections of the villa. This place offers a perfect mix of comfort and luxury. Private rooms with high-end amenities like flat screen TV and complete privacy are guaranteed. Thorough cleaning and safety are ensured at the property. If requested, breakfast can be arranged. You can also access the kitchen and use the microwave as well. The kitchen is fully functional. Guests can cook their favourite dishes too!
Interaction with Guests:
The host is not present at the property but is always accessible via call or message. The property staff is also present to serve you on demand. A trained and responsible manager, Poonam is also present at the property to solve all your queries whenever required. You can direct your queries to your dedicated stay manager. A comfortable stay is assured altogether!
Step out of your Villa and tourism opportunities are waiting to be explored. You can visit the historic Karla caves or trek up to Rajmachi Fort. Spend time at Duke's Nose and lots more. Visapur forest, Korigad and Lohagad Forts. Rock garden, Bairamji point and Khatri Park are all within accessible distance. The market and popular restaurants are also within easy reach.
The bungalow is easily accessible by all modes of transport.
The local market is at a distance of 5 km from the property.
Distance from Pune International Airport- Approx. 78 km
Distance from Lonavala Bus Stand- Approx. 3.6 km
Distance from Lonavala Railway Station- Approx. 3.1 km
Apart from these convenient routes, the guests can also drive down to the villa as this property has ample amount of parking space.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS (FAQs):
In case the above description does not answer all your questions, below is a list of frequently asked questions to help answer any further doubts you may have.
What is the best way to reach the place?
The place is 98 km away from Mumbai International Airport and 3.1 km away from Lonavala Railway Station. We will be able to help you with more information on the location and how to get here once you have booked.
Can I drive all the way up to the entrance?
Yes - you can drive all the way up to the entrance.
Is parking available?
Yes - secured parking is available for 15 cars.
Is the place suitable for senior citizens, wheelchair users and / or others with mobility challenges?
The place may or may not be suitable for guests who face mobility challenges. The car cannot be driven all the way up to the villa. There are 3 steps to be climbed to enter the villa. There is 1 room on the ground floor.
What group size/s is the place suitable for?
The place can be booked as an entire unit for up to 20 guests.
Is this stay part of a society or a standalone property?
The stay is a standalone property.
Is the villa suitable for a day picnic?
Yes, the place can possibly be booked for a day picnic at a subsidized cost. Please write to us at [email protected] with your details, and we'll be happy to help you!
Is it possible to host events here?
Yes, the place is ideal for events and can host up to 70 guests.
Can Team Vista help me organize the event?
Yes! We’d love to. We offer event services including but not limited to food, live music and decoration. Please do let us know if we can help you organize something. We are happy to work on occasions ranging from anniversary celebrations for two, to birthday parties and team outings, to entire weddings with a mile-long guest list!
Can my driver/s and other personal staff be accommodated here?
We are unable to offer accommodation for your personal staff.
Can I bring a pet along?
Sorry, this place is not suitable for pets.
Can I reserve the place for a shoot?
Yes, the place is available for shoots. The cost to conduct a shoot may differ from the stay cost. Please inform the team about your requirement at [email protected] to discuss this further.
Will there be any other guests besides my group and me?
No - if you book this listing, you and your group will have the entire space to yourselves!
Will we have staff to help us?
Yes, a trained and responsible caretaker is present to help you. Housekeeping will be taken care of. If you require any additional help, you can ask the caretaker, and they may charge a small fee for the same. If you are satisfied with the service, please feel free to leave a tip.
What about meals?
Guests are allowed to cook and consume vegetarian as well as non-vegetarian food. We are unable to provide meals here. Guests may eat out or order in.
What is the kitchen equipped with?
The kitchen is equipped with a refrigerator, a microwave. Crockery and cutlery are available for 18 people.
How often can I expect turndown service?
While we do ensure the space is clean and comfortable for you, being a home, it may not mimic the feel of a hotel. However, if there is any lapse in terms of cleanliness, please inform the caretaker, and we would also appreciate you bringing it to our notice. We take your feedback very seriously, and take immediate actions to resolve your concerns.
Is Wi-Fi offered?
WiFi is unavailable here.
Is power backup available?
Yes, an inverter is available here. It supports all lights and fans for 6-8 hours.
Any additional amenities and services available that I should know about?
This question is not applicable.
What activities can I indulge in at the place?
While the most important thing about your time here will be spending quality time with your loved ones in a beautiful and private space, the following activities may add a touch of entertainment to the experience: Carry card and board games - guaranteed, endless fun! Put on some music and sit around a bonfire, enjoying its warmth while a cool breeze blows. Carry a good read to enjoy peacefully. Swing to your heart’s content and relive childhood memories. Soothe your eyes with the beautiful views around.
What activities can I indulge in around here?
If you wish to step out, here are a few of the activities that we recommend around here: Step out of your Villa and tourism opportunities are waiting to be explored. You can visit the historic Karla caves or trek up to Rajmachi Fort. Spend some time at Duke's Nose. Visit Visapur forest, Korigad and Lohagad Fort, Rock garden, Bairamji point and Khatri Park.
HOUSE RULES FAQs:
Will I be asked for my ID?
All guests should keep at least one government authorized ID with them. The caretaker may request to see them when you check in.
Is alcohol allowed here?
Yes - alcohol is permitted, but only in the designated areas. Please ensure you and your group stay absolutely safe. We also trust our guests to enjoy a happy high without indulging in drunken misbehaviour of any kind!
Is smoking allowed here?
Yes - smoking outdoors is allowed here. Smoking indoors is not permitted.
Are drugs allowed here?
No. We promptly report the use of drugs or any other type of illegal activity to the police, and they tend to offer an alternate accommodation that is not quite as pleasant as this lovely home. We would not recommend it at all!
Is loud music allowed here?
Loud music is allowed up to 10 PM. After that lower the volume.
Are unmarried couples allowed to stay here?
Yes, they are. As long as they’re adults, have valid IDs, and are in no way associated with illegal activities - we’re good!
Is the stay safe for those who identify as LGBTQ?
Yes, it is. We know gender identity is spread across a spectrum, and of course, love is love ♥
Are there any rules regarding pool usage?
This question is not applicable for this property.
Are there any areas of the house that access is restricted to?
This question is not applicable for this property.
Are there any other things to keep in mind?
This question is not applicable for this property.
Can I entertain additional day visitors as my guests while I stay here?
In general, this is not permitted. However, on request, within reasonable limits and with prior permission, entertaining guests may be allowed. Please let the team know details such as number of guests and approximate time of visit well in advance. Visitors would have to carry valid IDs. There may be an extra charge associated with entertaining guests.
What is the general code of conduct expected from guests?
We expect our guests to have a lot of fun! This goes most smoothly when everyone is considerate of others around them. We do train the caretakers to resolve any concerns efficiently, but if you still face any issues, we request you to connect with us, and our team will promptly help. We trust you to treat the staff and any other people around with respect.
When can I be sure my booking is confirmed?
Your booking is 100% confirmed only after you’ve made the full payment and received an email confirming your stay in response.
How can I make the payment?
You can pay online, or connect with a Vista representative offline regarding bank details.
What is the cancellation policy?
For long weekends and peak dates, we are unable to offer a refund. For all other dates, if you must cancel your booking, we offer a full refund if the cancellation is made more than 14 days before your stay and a 50% refund if the cancellation is made less than 14 days but more than a week before your stay. We are unable to offer a refund if the cancellation is made within a week of your stay.
How do I pay for additional services?
Most additional services will be paid for in cash at the property. Our representative will be able to share more details regarding the mode of payment for specific services offered here.
How do I pay the security deposit and how do I get it back?
You can pay the security deposit along with the rest of the booking amount. If the number of guests staying does not exceed the number of guests booked for, and if the check-in and check-out times are adhered to, the amount will be refunded to you via a simple link. This will be done within 3 working days from the check-out date.