Enjoy sailing from Mumbai to Alibaug, and a quick five-minute drive later, you'll find yourself at this charming beach villa full of antique furniture, quirky curios and a happy vibe! Breeze on the Beach is a 4BHK, and all of the rooms are... Read More
Enjoy sailing from Mumbai to Alibaug, and a quick five-minute drive later, you'll find yourself at this charming beach villa full of antique furniture, quirky curios and a happy vibe! Breeze on the Beach is a 4BHK, and all of the rooms are air-conditioned and have TVs, wardrobes and attached bathrooms. The spacious rooms easily accommodate 3 people, and extra mattresses can be provided on request. With your group, though, you're most likely to spend a lot of time in the common areas - and you'll be spoilt for choice! The pool, the loungers by the side, the shamiana, the hammock, the verandah, the gazebo - all of these spots make for perfect unwinding zones. Besides, the villa opens up to the beach, so you can enjoy an evening drink by the shore.
The kitchen is well equipped, but guest access is restricted - we would love for you to sit back, relax and enjoy the meals prepared for you by the staff. A barbecue can be organized in-house. You may also choose to eat at nearby restaurants such as Boardwalk by Flamboyante and Kiki's Deli. There is a pool table, a TT table, a carrom board. However, if you wish to get out and explore, Vrindavan Farms, Kolaba Fort and Kanakeshwar Forest have suggested places of interest.
Choose Breeze on the Beach if what you're looking for is to relax and chill with your favourite group!
SAFETY & HYGIENE GUIDELINES:
Please note that we have taken the following measures at our property for our staff as per WHO guidelines in light of COVID-19 in order to provide a safe & protected environment to all our guests:
1. Washing their hands frequently and thoroughly
2. Monitoring temperatures daily to see if its below 99.1F
3. Wearing masks & gloves when in proximity of guests and each other as well
4. Use of hand gloves when carrying out cleaning work & when handling waste
5. Use of tissues when sneezing or coughing and immediately wash hands thoroughly with soap and water.
6. Deep cleaning before every check in & post every check out of the entire villa with phenolic disinfectant
7. Sanitizing high-touch points at our property like switches, door knobs, remote controls etc
8. Placing of sanitizers in the entrance and living rooms
9. Maintain social distancing from each other as well as all guests during their stay
10. Guests will have restricted access to books, games & common swimming pools
- It is a rare occurrence, but if the tide is very high, guests may have to walk the last 80m stretch up to the villa
- Guests are advised against swimming at this beach as it is rocky and therefore unsafe
- Please keep the gate to the beach closed when you are not around to supervise - this is for security reasons and to ensure no stray animals enter the house
- Property is 10 mins drive from Mandwa Jetty.
- The pool has a depth of 4ft at the shallow end and 7ft at the deep end. Guests are advised to be very cautious, especially with children.
- The cabana by the sea might not be available during monsoon season.
- Guests do not have access to the kitchen. All meals can be provided at an additional cost.
- Ordering food from outside is not allowed.
- All guests must be able to share valid ID proofs when asked. This could be at the time of booking, and also upon arrival.
- All foreign nationals must be able to share their passport and visa details prior to their stay.
- A refundable deposit will be collected before check-in. This entire amount is refunded within two working days, provided the total number of guests does not increase and the check-out time is adhered to. In case of any delays or other grievances, guests can reach out to [email protected] for assistance.
- All meals can be provided in-house at an additional cost of Rs.2500 per person.
- Guests can opt for dinner with barbecue at an additional cost of Rs. 1250 per person.
- Smoking is not allowed inside the house
- Stag groups are not allowed
- Guest must carry alcohol permit.
- No hookah
- No day visitors allowed besides guests confirmed at the time of booking.
- Pets are not allowed
- Glassware is not allowed in or around the pool
- Events are not allowed
- Footwear is not allowed inside the house
- Playing loud music is not allowed post 10 PM
- The kitchen is only accessible to the staff member
- Meals from outside is not allowed.
- No burning fire crackers.
- Meals and barbecue can be arranged at an additional cost
- Taxi service can be arranged at an additional cost
- The rental cost is exclusive of the refundable security deposit. We collect this additional amount before your stay - usually via a bank transfer - and refund the entire amount back to you after your stay, provided the number of guests does not increase and the check-out time is adhered to.
- A damage cover fee of Rs. 500 per night is collected at the time of booking. This fee is non-refundable
- Secured parking space for 3 cars is available
- An inverter is available, in the event of a power failure
- A torch is available
- An iron is available
- Guests may use the wardrobes
- Mosquito repellent can be provided to guests if required
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS (FAQs):
In case the above description does not answer all your questions, below is a list of frequently asked questions to help answer any further doubts you may have.
What is the best way to reach the place?
The place is 100 km. away from Mumbai Airport and 62 km. away from Panvel Railway Station. We will be able to help you with more information on the location and how to get here once you have booked.
Can I drive all the way up to the entrance?
Yes - you can drive all the way up to the entrance.
Is parking available?
Yes - parking is available for 2 cars.
Is the place suitable for senior citizens, wheelchair users and / or others with mobility challenges?
The car can be driven all the way up to the entrance. There are no steps to be climbed to enter the villa. Yes - the place is suitable for guests who face mobility challenges. There is 1 room on the ground floor.
What group size/s is the place suitable for?
The place can be booked as an entire unit for 8 to 14 guests.
Is this stay part of a society or a standalone property?
The stay is a standalone property.
Is the villa suitable for a day picnic?
Yes, the place can possibly be booked for a day picnic at a subsidized cost. Please write to us at [email protected] with your details, and we'll be happy to help you!
Is it possible to host events here?
Yes, the place is ideal for events and can host up to 50 guests.
Can Team Vista help me organize the event?
This question is not applicable.
Can my driver/s and other personal staff be accommodated here?
While we are unable to offer accommodation for your personal staff, you can easily book a nearby budget hotel for them. We will be able to help you with this post your booking.
Can I bring a pet along?
Much as we’d love to host them, this stay is not suitable for pets. Please consider applying the ‘Pet Friendly’ filter to view all the options available for you and your furry friend to travel together.
Can I reserve the place for a shoot?
Yes, the place is available for shoots. The cost to conduct a shoot may differ from the stay cost. Please inform the team about your requirement at [email protected] to discuss this further.
Will there be any other guests besides my group and me?
No - if you book this listing, you and your group will have the entire space to yourselves!
Will we have staff to help us?
Yes, a trained and responsible caretaker is present to help you. Housekeeping will be taken care of. If you require any additional help, you can ask the caretaker, and they may charge a small fee for the same. If you are satisfied with the service, please feel free to leave a tip.
What about meals?
Guests are not allowed to cook. All meals can be provided at a fixed additional cost. All meals: Rs.2500 per person, per day. Please note: Price for dinner with barbecue - 1250 per person.
What is the kitchen equipped with?
The kitchen is equipped with a Mixer, Refrigerator, Microwave and Oven. Crockery and cutlery are available for 14 people.
How often can I expect turndown service?
When you arrive, you will find a set of fresh linen laid out for you. Linen is changed upon request to avoid wastage of water caused by unnecessary laundering. Please do let the caretaker know whenever you wish to have your bed sheets or towels changed! While we do ensure the space is clean and comfortable for you, being a home, it may not mimic the feel of a hotel. However, if there is any lapse in terms of cleanliness, please inform the caretaker, and we would also appreciate you bringing it to our notice. We take your feedback very seriously, and take immediate actions to resolve your concerns.
Is Wi-Fi offered?
We are unable to offer WiFi here. However, cellular network works fairly well.
Is power backup available?
Yes, a generator and an inverter are available here.
Any additional amenities and services available that I should know about?
Barbeque is available @ Rs. 500, with prior notice. Taxi services are also available at an additional cost with prior notice.
What activities can I indulge in at the place?
While the most important thing about your time here will be spending quality time with your loved ones in a beautiful and private space, the following activities may add a touch of entertainment to the experience: Enjoy a refreshing splash in the pool. Play a game of pool. Carry card and board games to play - guaranteed, endless fun! Put on some music and sit around a bonfire, enjoying its warmth while a cool breeze blows. Relish a hearty barbecue meal. Carry a good read to enjoy peacefully. Swing to your heart’s content and relive childhood memories. Soothe your eyes with the beautiful views around.
What activities can I indulge in around here?
If you wish to step out, here are a few of the activities that we recommend around here: Take a calming walk at Alibaug Beach. Relive the history of Kolaba Fort. Explore a mini detour to Vrindavan Farm. Embrace the splendour of Murud-Janjira Fort. Experience the beauty of nature in Kanakeshwar Forest.
HOUSE RULES FAQs:
Will I be asked for my ID?
All guests should keep at least one government authorized ID with them. The caretaker may request to see them when you check in.
Is alcohol allowed here?
Yes - alcohol is permitted, but only in the designated areas. Please ensure you and your group stay absolutely safe. We also trust our guests to enjoy a happy high without indulging in drunken misbehaviour of any kind!
Is smoking allowed here?
Yes - smoking outdoors is allowed here. Smoking indoors is not permitted.
Are drugs allowed here?
No. We promptly report the use of drugs or any other type of illegal activity to the police, and they tend to offer an alternate accommodation that is not quite as pleasant as this lovely home. We would not recommend it at all!
Is loud music allowed here?
Soft music goes better with the vibe here! Guests are requested to keep the volume in check so nobody around is disturbed.
Are unmarried couples allowed to stay here?
Yes, they are. As long as they’re adults, have valid IDs, and are in no way associated with illegal activities - we’re good!
Is the stay safe for those who identify as LGBTQ?
Yes, it is. We know gender identity is spread across a spectrum, and of course, love is love ♥
Are there any rules regarding pool usage?
The pool can be used from 8 AM to 9 PM. The pool is 4 ft. deep. Children must always be supervised in and around the pool. Please do not carry food and drinks in and around the pool, so as to keep it clean. Please do not carry any glassware in and around the pool. This is for your safety. While we ensure the chlorine levels are kept in line with standard usage, extended exposure to pool water may cause rashes. If you have sensitive skin, please be cautious. Please shower before and after using the pool, and change out of your swimming attire soon after you leave the pool. Please do not use the indoor furniture while wet.
Are there any areas of the house that access is restricted to?
Are there any other things to keep in mind?
During tides, the drive to the property might be difficult.
Ordering food is not allowed in the villa. Guests can choose to eat out.
Alcohol is allowed with legal permits only.
Can I entertain additional day visitors as my guests while I stay here?
No, entertaining day visitors is not allwed here.
What is the general code of conduct expected from guests?
We expect our guests to have a lot of fun! This goes most smoothly when everyone is considerate of others around them. We do train the caretakers to resolve any concerns efficiently, but if you still face any issues, we request you to connect with us, and our team will promptly help. We trust you to treat the staff and any other people around with respect.
When can I be sure my booking is confirmed?
Your booking is 100% confirmed only after you’ve made the full payment and received an email confirming your stay in response.
How can I make the payment?
You can pay online, or connect with a Vista representative offline regarding bank details.
What is the cancellation policy?
For long weekends and peak dates, we are unable to offer a refund. For all other dates, if you must cancel your booking, we offer a full refund if the cancellation is made more than 14 days before your stay and a 50% refund if the cancellation is made less than 14 days but more than a week before your stay. We are unable to offer a refund if the cancellation is made within a week of your stay.
How do I pay for additional services?
Most additional services will be paid for in cash at the property. Our representative will be able to share more details regarding the mode of payment for specific services offered here.
How do I pay the security deposit and how do I get it back?
You can pay the security deposit along with the rest of the booking amount. If the number of guests staying does not exceed the number of guests booked for, and if the check-in and check-out times are adhered to, the amount will be refunded to you via a simple link. This will be done within 3 working days from the check-out date.