Bella Vista is a peaceful, lush haven two hours from Mumbai, in Malavli near Lonavala. A 3BHK with enchanting outdoor spaces, this getaway is a dream come true for those who love greenery. You walk in through a zen garden with a gorgeous fountain... Read More
Bella Vista is a peaceful, lush haven two hours from Mumbai, in Malavli near Lonavala. A 3BHK with enchanting outdoor spaces, this getaway is a dream come true for those who love greenery. You walk in through a zen garden with a gorgeous fountain in the center, and into the spacious house decorated with quirky curios. The pool is perfect for a relaxing dip while taking in the serenity of the lovingly created green space around. You are bound to return from your stay at Bella Vista refreshed and rejuvenated.
Let me walk you through the villa:
Bedrooms: (2 bedrooms on the ground floor and 1 bedroom on 1st floor)
- The villa has 3 air-conditioned bedrooms
- All rooms have a double bed and can accommodate 3 people in each room (extra mattresses will be provided on request)
- Two bedrooms on the ground floor are interconnected with a door
- Fresh linen and pillows are provided in all rooms
- Cupboards are available in all the rooms
- The living room is located on the ground floor and has sitting arrangements for 8-10 people
- There is a 10-seater dining table
- The living room also has a TV
- The villa has 2 private bathrooms and 1 shared bathroom
- All the bathrooms are modern and have geysers for hot water supply
- Essentials such as towels and basic toiletries are provided
Kitchen & Meals:
- The kitchen is equipped with a refrigerator, a microwave, a gas stove and a water purifier
- Guests may use the kitchen only for basics such as tea / coffee / instant noodles / food for infants.
- Meal packages that include breakfast, lunch, snacks and dinner are offered, subject to availability.
- For groups of 10 or more guests, meals are priced at Rs. 1300 for vegetarian meals, and Rs. 1500 for non vegetarian meals per person per day.
- For groups of less than 10 guests, meals are priced at Rs. 1500 for vegetarian meals, and Rs. 1700 for non vegetarian meals per person per day.
- The meals may be prepared at the villa, or prepared in a central kitchen and delivered fresh.
- Guests may eat out or opt for the meal package.
- Ordering in / cooking / hiring or bringing a cook along are not permitted.
- In the rare scenario that the meal packages are unavailable, ordering in will be permitted.
- The villa has a private pool with a sit-out area that can accommodate upto 6 people
- Pool size: 15ft x 10ft with a depth of 4ft
- No loud music or shouting is allowed in the pool area or outside the villa premises after 10 PM
- Smoking is not allowed inside the villa
- No entry to the villa post 10 PM
Other things to note
- Parking space for 3 cars is available
- There is a medical kit available at the villa
- Identity proofs are mandatory for all who are there for the stay
- The rental cost is exclusive of the refundable security deposit. We collect this additional amount before your stay - usually via a bank transfer - and refund the entire amount back to you after your stay, provided the number of guests does not increase and the check-out time is adhered to.
- A damage cover fee of Rs. 500 per night is collected at the time of booking. This fee is non refundable
Guests have access to the entire villa and all its indoor and outdoor spaces.
Interaction with Guests
The host is not present at the property but is always accessible via call or message. A personal concierge is present to serve you on demand. Besides, a trained and responsible caretaker is also present at the property to resolve any concerns and help you have a perfect stay!
- This villa is conveniently located close to Malavli Hills and Wet n Joy Water Park
- The nearest landmark is Vedanta Academy
- Nearby eateries that can be visited include the Kinara Village Dhaba and Sunny Da Dhaba
Getting Around & Transportation
This villa is easily accessible by all modes of transport
- The local market is just at a walking distance from the property
- Distance from Pune Airport: 65 km
- Distance from Malavli Railway Station: 1 km
Apart from these convenient routes, the guests can also drive down to the villa as this property has ample amount of parking spaceView Less