This villa is a luxurious oasis of calmness that makes for a very comfortable stay for a group of up to six people. The air-conditioned bedrooms with hotel-style beds make you want to stay in, but the swimming pool with lounge chairs on the side... Read More
This villa is a luxurious oasis of calmness that makes for a very comfortable stay for a group of up to six people. The air-conditioned bedrooms with hotel-style beds make you want to stay in, but the swimming pool with lounge chairs on the side beckons for some fun! A perfect corner is set up by the staircase for the friend who likes to read, or the couple that would like some quiet alone time. The kitchen is modern and fully equipped. The rooms offer views of the pool, as does the balcony, which is great to have a drink or two at. The bathrooms are minimalistic, aesthetically pleasing and clean. Should you want to get out to explore, the Anjuna and Vagator beaches are a stone’s throw away. All in all, this villa is a modern, clean and relaxing getaway spot.
Let me walk you through the villa.
- There are 3 bedrooms - 1 on the ground floor and 2 on the first floor.
- ACs and attached bathrooms are offered in all the rooms.
- There are king-sized beds available in all the rooms.
- Wardrobes are available in all the rooms
- There are 3 bathrooms - all attached.
- Geysers, towels and basic toiletries are provided in all the rooms.
KITCHEN & MEALS:
- The kitchen is equipped with a refrigerator, a gas stove, a microwave, and a water purifier.
- Crockery is available for 6 people
- Guests may use the kitchen to make tea, coffee, instant noodles and simple food for infants, but not for elaborate cooking.
- Guests can also eat out in the nearby eateries like Vinayak Restaurant and Ciao Bella Restaurant.
- Cooking or consumption of non-vegetarian food is not allowed in the villa.
- The living room seats 5 people.
- It offers a TV and WiFi.
- The dining area seats 6 people.
- There is a shared swimming pool which can accommodate up to 10 people at any given time.
- The pool is 30x15 ft. in size and 5 ft. in depth.
- It is accessible from 9 AM to 7.30 PM.
- Loud music is not allowed post 10 PM.
- Smoking is allowed only outdoors.
- Pets are not allowed.
- Stags are not allowed.
- Hookah is not allowed.
- Kids below 10 years of age are not allowed.
OTHER THINGS TO NOTE:
- The villa can accommodate up to 6 guests only.
- Cleaning services can be arranged at an additional cost.
- Drivers or Maids cannot be accommodated at the villa. Separate accommodation can be provided, subject to availability.
- Parking space is secured for up to 2 cars.
- A medical kit is available in the villa.
- Footwear is not allowed inside the villa.
- The number of guests cannot exceed the count mentioned at the time of booking.
- ID proof is mandatory for each individual guest at the time of booking, and also upon arrival.
- Any breakage or damage of any items in the home will be charged at actuals.
- Any illegal activity, including the use of narcotics, prostitution, commercial activity, is strictly not permitted.
- The rental cost is exclusive of the refundable security deposit. We collect this additional amount before your stay - usually via a bank transfer - and refund the entire amount back to you after your stay, provided the number of guests does not increase and the check-out time is adhered to.
- A damage cover fee of Rs. 500 per night is collected at the time of booking. This fee is non-refundable.
Popularly known for its vibrant landscape and enthralling nightlife, Goa is a melting pot of cultures, food and people. Its bustling energy, monumental heritage, festivities and beach and shack lifestyle makes it a city like no other. Goa boasts of a relaxed way of life and its old-world charm makes it one of the most popular tourist hubs of the country. So, while you’re enjoying your peaceful stay at Azure, here are a few nearby places and activities we recommend to make your stay even more memorable.
- Immerse yourself in fishing trips
- Experience the houseboat tour
- Try the local drinks, bread and seafood
- Enjoy Sunset Cruise at Bogmalo Beach
- Relish the jungle tour
- Embrace the lifetime experience of Kayaking in the backwaters
This villa is easily accessible by all modes of transport.
- Distance from Goa International Airport - 43 km.
- Distance from Thivim Railway Station - 17 km.
- Distance from Thivim Bus Station - 12 km.
- Distance from the local market - 1 km.
Apart from these convenient routes, guests can also drive down to the villa as this property has ample amount of parking space.
And that’s it from us! We hope Azure fits the bill for you, as we sure look forward to hosting you here. As soon as you book, our team will get in touch to help you with any additional information that you might want, and we will be at your service until check-out.
If you did indeed read all the information provided here, start your message to us with ‘Hey Sunshine’ and we’ll know you are going to be a great guest!
From Team Vista Rooms: Welcome home!