Atwood is a haven in the lap of nature, with lush greenery on both the side. The villa is furnished with antique rosewood and teak furniture and, having a brilliant view and flaming sunsets. There are front and back verandahs with easy-chairs and... Read More
Atwood is a haven in the lap of nature, with lush greenery on both the side. The villa is furnished with antique rosewood and teak furniture and, having a brilliant view and flaming sunsets. There are front and back verandahs with easy-chairs and hammocks, from where one can enjoy a view of a lotus-starred pond, fringed with tibouchina, Cherry and Champa trees among others, or of undulating tea-slopes. There is a sun-deck which commands a panoramic view of the rolling hills, clothed in shola -trees, and is one of the major magnets of these cottages. One can also watch some flaming sunsets from here. Chilly evenings are for enjoying a drink or for story-telling in front of a blazing hearth-fire, when the story of the three bears may well turn out to be a reality show with Father Bear, Mother Bear, and Baby Bear peeping in through the window.
Let me walk you through the villa:
Bedrooms: (All 4 bedrooms are on the ground floor)
- Each bedroom has a sitting room with a single bed and a fireplace, leading to a bedroom with king-size beds and window-seats.
- The fireplace can be used at an additional cost.
- Fresh linen and pillows are provided in all rooms
- The villa has 4 private bathrooms
- All bathrooms are modern and have geysers for hot water supply
- Essentials such as towels and basic toiletries are provided
Kitchen & Meals:
- The kitchen is equipped with a refrigerator, a microwave and an oven
- The kitchen can be used at an additional cost.
- A chef can be arranged at an additional cost.
- Meals can be arranged at an additional cost
- Crockery is available for14 people
- The villa has a private lawn with a beautiful view
- A bonfire can be arranged at an additional cost
- A barbeque can be arranged at an additional cost
- Events can be organized with prior notice.
- No loud music or shouting is allowed in the villa premises
- Drinking is not allowed inside the villa
- Smoking is not allowed inside the villa
- No additional guests will be allowed at check-in time
- IDs are required for all guests
- WiFi is available
- A torch is available
- An iron is available
- A hair-dryer is available
- Guests may use the wardrobes
- A medical kit is available at the villa
- Mosquito repellent can be provided
- Indoor and outdoor games are available
- A power backup is available at the villa
- Parking space for 12 cars is available
- Trek guides can be arranged at an additional cost
Other things to note:
- Guests are expected to inform Stay Managers about their meal arrangements
- Guests travelling with pets are expected to ensure their pets do not litter the place and neighbourhood.
- The villa is amidst nature. Bird and animals will be seen around very often. Guests are expected not to cause any harm to them and be cautious.
- A refundable security deposit will be collected before check-in. This amount is refundable if the total number of guests does not increase and the checkout time is adhered.
- A damage cover fee of Rs. 500 per night is collected at the time of booking.This fee is non-refundable.
Access to the number of rooms will depend on the number of guests staying at the villa. Apart from the bedrooms, guests have access to the lawn and kitchen if opted.
Interaction with Guests
The host is not present at the property but is always accessible via call or message. A personal concierge is present to serve you on demand. Besides, a trained and responsible caretaker is also present at the property to resolve any concerns and help you have a perfect stay.
- This villa is conveniently located close to Sim’s Park
- Some nearby attractions include Sim’s Park, Highfield Tea Factory, Lamb’s Rock etc
Getting Around & Transportation
The Coonoor market is at a distance of 2.5 km
- Distance from Coimbatore Airport- Approx. 74 km
- Distance from Coonoor Bus Stand- Approx. 4 km
- Distance from Coonoor Railway Station- Approx. 4.5 km
Apart from these convenient routes, the guests can also drive down to the villa as this property has ample amount of parking space.