Trust us when we say this - Anjee’s Homestay is as close to Switzerland one can get while being barely two hours out of Mumbai. An authentic wooden chalet, this place offers a truly Swiss stay experience, complete with views of mountains... Read More
Trust us when we say this - Anjee’s Homestay is as close to Switzerland one can get while being barely two hours out of Mumbai. An authentic wooden chalet, this place offers a truly Swiss stay experience, complete with views of mountains and a river. Perfect for a cozy stay or even a private party with near and dear ones!
Let me walk you through the villa:
The villa has 2 bedrooms with 2 double beds and 1 bedroom with 2 bunk beds
- All bedrooms are air-conditioned
- The bunk beds are for children. Extra mattresses will be provided for adults.
- Fresh linen and pillows are provided in all rooms
- Wardrobes are available in all the rooms
- The living area is spacious and can accommodate up to 15 people
- There is a 6-seater dining table
- The living area is well lit and decorated with minimal furniture
- The villa has 2 private bathrooms
- All bathrooms have modern WCs and geysers for hot water supply
- Essentials such as towels and basic toiletries are provided
- The villa has a fully functional kitchen and can be accessed by guest
- The following pieces of equipment are available in the kitchen: refrigerator, cooking utensils, gas stove, microwave, crockery, water purifier
- The villa has a wide lawn area which can accommodate up to 30 people
Games & Amenities:
- Carrom board Bat-Ball for cricket is available at the villa
Other things to note
- Power backup in the form of an inverter is available.
- Guest can park upto 4 cars in the premises
- Parties and events can be organized for 25-30 people with a prior permission
- Arrangements for driver accommodation available
- The caretaker will charge a nominal amount to clean the utensils
- Identity proofs are mandatory for all who are there for the stay.
- The rental cost is exclusive of the refundable security deposit. We collect this additional amount before your stay - usually via a bank transfer - and refund the entire amount back to you after your stay, provided the number of guests does not increase and the check-out time is adhered to.
- A damage cover fee of Rs. 500 per night is collected at the time of booking. This fee is non-refundable
- No smoking inside the house. Guests may smoke in the outside area
- The property is pet-friendly but the guests have to be careful to maintain the hygiene in the property and should not dirty the place
- No shoes are allowed inside the villa.
Guests have access to the entire villa, including all rooms and lawn area. This villa offers a perfect mix of luxury and comfort.
Interaction with guests
The host is not present at the property but is always accessible via call or message. A trained and responsible caretaker is present at the property to help you have a perfect stay!
You can always enjoy a morning at the Saturday’s Farmers’ Market, a trip to the Bhimashankar Hills, trekking in the Kondana Caves or upto the Matheran points and an amazing therapeutic, ayurvedic massage at Dr. Modi’s Resort.
The villa can be accessed by car. You can also take the following public transportations to reach:
- Distance from Chhatrapati Shivaji International Airport: Approx. 92 km
- Distance from Karjat Bus Depot: Approx. 21 km
- Distance from Karjat station: Approx. 21 km
- Distance from the main market: Approx. 6 km
Apart from these convenient routes, the guests can also drive down to the villa as this property has ample amount of parking space.View Less