Amaranth Villa is a beautiful 4 BHK villa in Alibaug that will transport you back to another era. The villa boasts of a pool, spacious verandahs, stone walls, wooden furniture and multiple charming spots to spend your time with family and... Read More
Amaranth Villa is a beautiful 4 BHK villa in Alibaug that will transport you back to another era. The villa boasts of a pool, spacious verandahs, stone walls, wooden furniture and multiple charming spots to spend your time with family and friends. One sit-out area to not miss is the private machan area. The tranquillity and peace one can experience will leave you rejuvenated and refreshed.
Let us walk you through the villa:
The villa has 4 bedrooms, a private pool, a lawn, an indoor fireplace and a machan.
- The villa has 4 air-conditioned bedrooms with 3 attached bathrooms.
- 2 bedrooms on the ground floor and 2 on the first floor.
- Each room has a king-sized bed and can accommodate up to 3 people in each room with an extra bed which will be provided on-request.
- Fresh linens and pillows are provided in all rooms.
- Wardrobes are available in all the rooms.
- The villa has a spacious living area with a TV and can accommodate about 20 people.
- It has an indoor fireplace which the guests can request to be lit with prior notice.
- The dining area seats 15 people.
- The villa has 3 private bathrooms (one in each room) and 1 common bathroom.
- All bathrooms are modern with geysers for hot water supply.
- Essentials like towels and basic toiletries are provided.
- The villa has a fully functional kitchen and is accessible to guests.
- The kitchen has equipment like a cooking gas stove, refrigerator, cooking utensils and crockery, which is available to guests.
- A chef can be arranged at an additional cost.
Pool, Lawn, Machan:
- Pool size: 22ft x 12ft with a depth of 4ft.
- The lawn is spacious, with a patio that has multiple spots to lounge in.
- Outdoor seating arrangement for 15-20 people can be made.
- Suitable to organise events for around 15 people.
- The villa has a beautiful machan in its premises for one’s leisure.
- Guests can play carrom and cards.
- A bonfire can be arranged with prior notice.
- No loud music after 10:00 PM.
- Pets are not allowed.
- Smoking is not allowed inside the villa. Guests may smoke outdoors.
- No footwear is allowed inside the villa.
- No stags allowed in the property.
Other things to note:
- Guests can park up to 4 cars on the premises.
- An inverter is available at the villa in case of a power failure.
- Laundry services can be provided.
Guests have exclusive access to the entire property. Guests are provided private rooms with complete privacy guaranteed to ensure that the guests have a memorable stay.
Interaction with guests:
The host is not present at the property but accessible via call or message. A trained and responsible caretaker is also present at the property to solve all your queries whenever required. Thus a comfortable stay is assured altogether!
One can explore a lot of tourist options near the property such as the Kolaba Fort, Vrindavan Farms or the Kanakeshwar Forest. The nearest beach is Akshi, roughly 5 minutes away from the house. One can go have a dip in the beach water or spend a relaxed day by the beach with your gang. Nearby eateries that can be visited are Kiki’s Kitchen, Phulora Restaurant, Maurya Restaurant, Vaibhav Hotel, and Boardwalk by Flamboyante.
The villa is accessible by all means of transport. Other than during monsoons when the jetty is closed, we recommend taking a ferry to Mandwa jetty and then taking a taxi or auto rickshaw to the house.
Distance from Chhatrapati Shivaji International Airport - Approx. 100 km
Distance from Alibaug Bus stand - Approx. 5 km
Distance from Railway station - Approx. 5km
Distance from the Main market - Approx. 5 km
Apart from these convenient routes, the guests can also drive down to the villa as this property has ample amount of parking space.
- The number of guests cannot exceed the count mentioned at the time of booking.
- ID proof is mandatory for each individual guest at the time of booking, and also upon arrival.
- Any breakage or damage of any items in the home will be charged at actuals.
- Any illegal activity, including the use of narcotics, prostitution, commercial activity, is strictly not permitted.
- The rental cost is exclusive of the refundable security deposit. We collect this additional amount before your stay - usually via a bank transfer - and refund the entire amount back to you after your stay, provided the number of guests does not increase and the check-out time is adhered to.
- A damage cover fee of Rs. 500 per night is collected at the time of booking. This fee is non-refundable.
- Guests are earnestly requested to treat the home with care.
And that’s it from us! We hope Amaranth fits the bill for you, as we sure look forward to hosting you here. As soon as you book, our team will get in touch to help you with any additional information that you might want, and we will be at your service until check-out.
If you did indeed read all the information provided here, start your message to us with ‘Hey Sunshine’ and we’ll know you’re going to be a great guest!
From Team Vista Rooms: Welcome home!View Less