A quaint place located in the tea gardens of Coonoor, Alpinia is perfect for a relaxing getaway with your loved ones. Its spacious rooms are more like suites, with sofas on the side and charming wooden trunks at the foot of the bed. The spacious... Read More
A quaint place located in the tea gardens of Coonoor, Alpinia is perfect for a relaxing getaway with your loved ones. Its spacious rooms are more like suites, with sofas on the side and charming wooden trunks at the foot of the bed. The spacious living room is filled with vintage curios that create an old world vibe. The lawn is lovely to stroll around in, and to relax outdoors, there's a beautiful gazebo that makes a great spot to park yourself at and read, chat or just while away time admiring the beauty of nature.
The bedroom has an attached bedroom. It has a double bed and a heater. The place is neat and tidy. Guests may use the wardrobes. Essentials such as fresh linen, pillows, mosquito repellents, towels and basic toiletries will be provided.
- The living area is a spacious space with seating arrangement for upto 10 people.
- The kitchen is equipped with a refrigerator, a microwave and a water purifier.
- The lawn is spread across 1000 sq.ft and has a seating arrangement for 10 people.
- No pets allowed at the villa
- Cooking is not allowed at the villa. However, guests are allowed to make tea and coffee.
- No loud music or shouting is allowed in the villa premises
- Smoking is not allowed inside the villa. Guest may smoke outdoors.
- IDs are required for all guests
- A TV is available
- A music system is available
- Board games are available
- A hairdryer is available
- An iron is available
- Secured parking space for 2 cars is available
- Driver accommodation is available at the villa
- A medical kit with basic first aid is available
Guests will have access to one bedroom, the living area, kitchen and the outdoor spaces.
Other things to note:
- This is a 3 BHK villa. Guests will have access to only one bedroom out of the three. The remaining rooms may be given to other guests.
- Since this the villa is close to a forest, guests are advised to not leave the villa premises after dark as wild animals are spotted in the area. Even during the day, it is strongly recommended to venture out in group, if going by foot.
- The garden is of neighbouring villa is accessible to guests.
- Breakfast will be served in Weekday till 10 am & in Weekend till 10:30 am
- There are 2 friendly dogs in the garden.
- A refundable security deposit will be collected before check-in. This amount is refundable if the total number of guests does not increase and the checkout time is adhered.
- A damage cover fee of Rs. 500 per night is collected at the time of booking.This fee is nonrefundable.
Interaction with Guests:
The host is not present at the villa but is always accessible via call or message. A personal concierge is present to serve you on demand. Besides, a trained and responsible caretaker is also present at the villa to resolve any concerns and help you have a perfect stay.
- The villa is located close the Sims Park
- Nearby eateries includes Eat’s Cafe, La Belle Vie etc
- A few famous attractions include Sim’s Park, Dolphin’s Nose, Lamb’s Rock, Wellington Lake and various tea estates
Getting Around & Transportation:
- The local market is at a distance of 3 kms from this property
- Distance from Coimbatore Airport- Approx. 83 kms
- Distance from Coonoor Bus Stand- Approx. 3.6 kms
- Distance from Coonoor Railway Station- Approx. 2.9 kms
Guests can choose to fly, take a bus or train, or drive down to the villa.View Less