Bella Antlia is a relaxed, luxurious space, perfect for a group to hang out at surrounded by paddy fields. The pool and the loungers beside it will have you soaking up the sun all day and you wouldn’t miss mesmerizing sunset with the paddy... Read More
Bella Antlia is a relaxed, luxurious space, perfect for a group to hang out at surrounded by paddy fields. The pool and the loungers beside it will have you soaking up the sun all day and you wouldn’t miss mesmerizing sunset with the paddy view, and when you want to retire to your rooms, a four-poster bed awaits! It is a complex of 10 villas, each with its own private pool and a lawn, ideal for a large group. All the spaces in the villa are neat and aesthetically pleasing. A stay at this villa truly is a delightful experience.
Let me walk you through the villa:
- There are 3 bedrooms - 1 on the ground floor and 2 on the first floor.
- ACs and attached bathrooms are offered in all the rooms.
- TVs are offered in the bedrooms on the first floor.
- All rooms have king-sized beds and wardrobes.
- There are 4 bathrooms - 3 attached and 1 common powder room.
- Geysers, towels and basic toiletries are provided in all the rooms.
- The living room seats up to 8 people and offers a TV.
- There is a 6-seater dining table.
- There is a swimming pool that can accommodate up to 12 people at any given time.
- The pool is 35.1x15.7 ft. in size and 4.5 ft. in depth.
- There are poolside loungers.
- The kitchen is equipped with a gas stove, a refrigerator, cooking utensils, a microwave and a water purifier.
- A chef can be arranged at an additional cost on prior notice.
OTHER THINGS TO NOTE:
- The villa is a part of a gated community.
- There is a CCTV camera installed in the outdoor area for security purposes.
- In case of a power outage, power back up is available in the villa.
- Secured parking space for 1 car is available in the villa.
- WiFi, although available, is subject to network availability at any given time.
- Smoking is only allowed outdoors.
- Pets are not allowed.
- Food, drinks or glassware are not allowed in and around the pool.
- Parties or events are not allowed.
- Footwears are not allowed inside the villa.
The guests have access to the entire villa.
INTERACTION WITH GUESTS
The host is not present at the property but is always accessible via call or message. A trained and responsible caretaker is present at the property to resolve any concerns and help you have a perfect stay.
Popularly known for its vibrant landscape and enthralling nightlife, Goa is a melting pot of cultures, food and people. Its bustling energy, monumental heritage, festivities and beach and shack lifestyle makes it a city like no other. Goa boasts of a relaxed way of life and its old-world charm makes it one of the most popular tourist hubs of the country. So, while you’re enjoying your peaceful stay at Bella Antlia, here are a few nearby places and activities we recommend to make your stay even more memorable.
- Immerse yourself in fishing trips
- Experience the houseboat tour
- Try the local drinks, bread and seafood
- Enjoy Sunset Cruise at Bogmalo Beach
- Relish the jungle tour
- Embrace the lifetime experience of Kayaking in the backwaters
- This villa is easily accessible by all modes of transport.
- Distance from Goa International Airport - 40 km.
- Distance from Thivim Railway Station - 15.2 km.
- Distance from Mapusa Bus Stand - 5 km.
- Distance from the Parra Market - 1.2 km.
Apart from these convenient routes, the guests can also drive down to the villa.
- The number of guests cannot exceed the count mentioned at the time of booking.
- ID proof is mandatory for each individual guest at the time of booking, and also upon arrival.
- Any breakage or damage of any items in the home will be charged at actuals.
- Any illegal activity, including the use of narcotics, prostitution, commercial activity, is strictly not permitted.
- The rental cost is exclusive of the refundable security deposit. We collect this additional amount before your stay - usually via a bank transfer - and refund the entire amount back to you after your stay, provided the number of guests does not increase and the check-out time is adhered to.
- A damage cover fee of Rs. 500 per night is collected at the time of booking. This fee is non-refundable.
- Guests are earnestly requested to treat the home with care.
And that’s it from us! We hope Bella Antlia fits the bill for you, as we sure look forward to hosting you here. As soon as you book, our team will get in touch to help you with any additional information that you might want, and we will be at your service until check-out.
If you did indeed read all the information provided here, start your message to us with ‘Hey Sunshine’ and we’ll know you are going to be a great guest!
From Team Vista Rooms: Welcome home!View Less