Part of a cluster of villas built in a serene space amidst coffee plantations and rainforests, The Acacia Villa Four makes for an ideal getaway spot. Out of the four available villas, each is a 3BHK, and guests can book one or more as per their... Read More
Part of a cluster of villas built in a serene space amidst coffee plantations and rainforests, The Acacia Villa Four makes for an ideal getaway spot. Out of the four available villas, each is a 3BHK, and guests can book one or more as per their group size. The interiors are luxurious and there is enough to do outdoors too. The lawn is huge, and with prior notice, an event for about 100 people can be hosted here. Else, your group can use the entire space to just stroll, play outdoor games, and enjoy your time amidst greenery. Facilities such as swimming pool, gym, games room are available for you, and should you wish to explore, many tourist attractions are also quite easily accessible from here.
Note: The swimming pool will not be functional due to maintanance work from 1st March to 15th March.
Let me walk you through the villa:
Bedrooms: (1 bedroom on the ground floor and 2 on the first floor)
- The bedrooms on the first floor have attached balconies
- All bedrooms have a king-size bed. Extra mattresses can be provided on request
- Fresh linen and pillows are provided in all rooms
- The living room has seating arrangements for 8-10 people
- The living room has a flat screen TV
- The villa has 2 private bathrooms and 1 common bathroom
- All bathrooms are modern and have geysers for hot water supply.
- Essentials such as towels and basic toiletries are provided
Kitchen & Meals:
- The kitchen is equipped with a refrigerator, a microwave, a gas stove and a water purifier
- Kitchen usage is allowed free of cost only for basic tea/coffee
- Meals can be arranged at an additional cost
- Crockery is available for 6 people
Pool and Lawn:
- The villa has a shared pool and a huge lawn
- There is also a children’s pool adjoining the main pool
- The pool has a depth of 4ft at the shallow end, and 6ft at the deep end. Guests are advised to be very cautious, especially with children
Guests have access to the entire villa and all its indoor and outdoor spaces.
- A shared pool is available
- A TV is available
- A torch is available
- A bonfire is available
- Kitchen usage is allowed free of cost
- Guests may use the wardrobes
- Mosquito repellent can be provided
- A power backup is available at the villa
- A shared gym is available
- Indoor games like billiards, chess, table tennis, foosball, carrom etc. are available in the clubhouse
- Secured parking space for 2 cars is available
- Driver accommodation is available at the villa
- Kitchen usage is allowed free of cost
- Meals can be arranged with prior notice
- Barbeque arranged with prior notice
- Events can be organized with prior notice
- The rental cost is exclusive of the refundable security deposit. We collect this additional amount before your stay - usually via a bank transfer - and refund the entire amount back to you after your stay, provided the number of guests does not increase and the check-out time is adhered to.
- A damage cover fee of Rs. 500 per night is collected at the time of booking.This fee is non-refundable.
- Room spa services at an additional cost.
Other things to note:
- The villa is located in a gated community.
- The pool has a depth of 4ft at the shallow end, and 6ft at the deep end. Guests are advised to be very cautious, especially with children.
-Due to the villa's location, the mobile network is poor.
- Due to the villa's location, there can be electricity cut off, however, power back up is available.
- The swimming pool will not be functional due to maintanance work from 1st March to 15th March.
Interaction with Guests
The host is not present at the property but is always accessible via call or message. A personal concierge is present to serve you on demand. Besides, a trained and responsible caretaker is also present at the property to resolve any concerns and help you have a perfect stay.
- This villa is located in a gated community in the middle of the coffee plantation
- Nearby eateries include Coffee Blossom, The Falls of the Tamara etc
Getting Around & Transportation
The local market is at a distance of 2 km
- Distance from Kannur Airport- Approx. 100 km
- Distance from Mysore Bus Stand- Approx. 100 km
- Distance from Mysore Railway Station- Approx. 100 km
Apart from these convenient routes, the guests can also drive down to the villa as this property has ample amount of parking space.