Located in the posh locality of C Scheme, Giri Homestay is beautifully constructed and even better maintained. Surrounded by plants and greenery, the homestay is a peaceful and comfortable haven within the Pink City of India,... Read More
Located in the posh locality of C Scheme, Giri Homestay is beautifully constructed and even better maintained. Surrounded by plants and greenery, the homestay is a peaceful and comfortable haven within the Pink City of India, Jaipur.
The room at the villa is as comfortable as any hotel – spacious, with soft beds, electric kettles to make your tea/coffee, TVs with DTH, chairs and tables, and AC and heater both, to combat the summer and winters of Jaipur respectively.
Find your home away from home at Giri Homestay.
Giri Homestay is special because of its
Central location in one of the best areas of Jaipur
Peaceful and green surroundings
Spacious and equipped with all amenities
Common areas, and a huge dining area
We care for your absolute comfort! To that effect, we provide
Solar generator, elevator
Wardrobes, laundry, electronic insect killer, electric kettle
TV with DTH, Wi-Fi, ACs, heater, hairdryer, iron
Toiletries, towels, geyser, medical kit
This is a wheelchair-friendly property.
At an additional cost, we can offer
Let us walk you through the space.
- AC, heater, wardrobe, chair & table, electric kettle and a TV with DTH are provided.
- All the rooms have an attached bathroom.
- An extra mattress can be provided on request.
- All the bathrooms are absolutely neat and tidy.
- It has a geyser, towels and toiletries (bathing soap and handwash).
- The living room has comfortable couches, chairs, tables, books and is air-conditioned.
- The dining area is huge.
- The kitchen is equipped with a refrigerator, microwave, gas stove and water filter.
- The kitchen is not accessible to guests.
- Guests can choose to order from the nearby restaurants – Masala Ministry, Fat Lulu’s, Jaipur Modern Kitchen, 365 BC, etc.
- Crockery is available for 24 people.
The guests have access to the common areas and their room.
INTERACTION WITH GUESTS
The host lives at the property with his family and is a retired Merchant Navy Captain. An approachable, humble, and friendly gentleman, he manages most of the proceedings of the homestay. He recommends you try the home-cooked food at his property, as it is delicious and healthy. A trained and responsible caretaker is also present at the property to resolve any concerns and help you have a perfect stay.
With us so far? You might be keen to know more about...
- Breakfast is complimentary. Vegetarian and non-vegetarian options can be prepared based on your preference.
- Lunch and dinner can be provided at an additional cost.*
- Please inform us about your meal preferences well in advance so we are well prepared to serve you.
We are unable to offer accommodation for your personal staff.
Within the property, guests can enjoy indoor games such as carrom, Ludo and Scrabble.
- Drinking is allowed strictly inside the rooms.
- Loud music is not allowed at the villa.
- Guests are not allowed to cook in the kitchen, or to order food in.
- Smoking is not allowed.
- Pets are not allowed at the villa.
- The Wi-Fi can be used for basic work, but downloading is not allowed.
- Kindly keep the villa clean and tidy.
Guests are requested to be considerate of others at the property.
While we do promise you a welcoming home and a great stay, here are a few things we’d like to mention so as to ensure there are no unpleasant surprises later!
- The villa is a part of a gated community and there are CCTVs in the outside area.
- The host, a retired Merchant Navy Captain, also stays at the villa.
- WiFi, although provided, is subject to network availability at any point of time.
Jaipur is a vibrant amalgamation of the old and the new. Home to a few UNESCO World Heritage sites including Amer Fort and Jantar Mantar, the city boasts of several magnificent forts, palaces, temples and museums. While, on one hand, the bustling local bazaars allow you to shop for local handicrafts and trinkets to your heart's content, the modern shopping malls are always available for those seeking a more urban, modern experience. Majestic buildings, tales of heroic battles, resplendent forts and palaces, and multi-faceted characters, this ‘Pink City’ has long been one of the shiniest cultural jewels in the history of the Indian subcontinent. Giri Homestay is conveniently located close to all these adventures that this city offers.
During your stay at Giri Homestay, we personally recommend
- A trip to the White Marble Birla Temple.
- Light shows at Amar Jawan Jyoti War Memorial.
- A day visit to the Central Park Planetarium.
- A visit to the Albert Hall Museum.
- Distance from Jaipur International Airport – 12 km.
- Distance from Jaipur Junction Railway Station – 1.5 km.
- Distance from Sindhi Camp Bus Station – 1.5 km.
- Distance from White Marble Birla Temple – 2 km.
- Distance from Man Upasana Mall – 1.1 km.
Taxis are easily available for transportation within the city. Should you wish to drive down in your own car, please inform us at the time of booking so we can offer you secured parking at Giri Homestay.
- The number of guests cannot exceed the count mentioned at the time of booking.
- ID proof is mandatory for each individual guest at the time of booking, and also upon arrival.
- Any breakage or damage of any items in the home will be charged at actuals.
- Any illegal activity, including the use of narcotics, prostitution, commercial activity, is strictly not permitted.
- A refundable security deposit will be collected before check-in. This entire amount is refunded, provided the total number of guests does not increase and the check-out time is adhered to.
- Guests are earnestly requested to treat the home with care.
- In the unfortunate event that you have to cancel your stay, we can offer you
- A full refund if you are cancelling more than 14 days before your check-in date.
- A 50% refund if you are cancelling more than 7 days of your check-in date.
- No refund if you are cancelling within 7 days of your check-in date.
- Both lunch and dinner are available. Each meal is priced at Rs. 500 per person for vegetarian meals and Rs. 750 per person for non-vegetarian meals (chicken).
- Your laundry can be done at Rs. 50 per clothing item.
- Extra guest: Rs. 1,000/- per night, including breakfast.
And that’s it from us! We hope Giri Homestay fits the bill for you, as we sure look forward to hosting you here. As soon as you book, our team will get in touch to help you with any additional information that you might want, and we will be at your service until check-out.
If you did indeed read all the information provided here, start your message to us with ‘Hey Sunshine’ and we’ll know you are going to be a great guest!
From Team Vista Rooms: Welcome home!View Less