Whispering Pines is a cozy cottage with incredible views of forested hills all around. It gives a sense of absolute peace and being enveloped by nature, while being a stone's throw away from Shimla's most popular hangout spot - the Mall... Read More
Whispering Pines is a cozy cottage with incredible views of forested hills all around. It gives a sense of absolute peace and being enveloped by nature, while being a stone's throw away from Shimla's most popular hangout spot - the Mall Road. All the rooms have comfortable beds and attached bathrooms. While the ground floor has balconies, the rooms upstairs also invite stunning views in through their large French windows. The lush green lawn outside is perfect for outdoor games - but you may be tempted to just light up a bonfire and sit around chatting with your group. Overall, Whispering Pines is a really comfortable, fuss-free space for any group looking to get away to a relaxed spot in the lap of nature, yet keeping civilization and the potential for various activities at an easily accessible distance.
SAFETY & HYGIENE GUIDELINES:
Please note that we have taken the following measures at our property for our staff as per WHO guidelines in light of COVID-19 in order to provide a safe & protected environment to all our guests:
1. Washing their hands frequently and thoroughly
2. Monitoring temperatures daily to see if its below 99.1F
3. Wearing masks & gloves when in proximity of guests and each other as well
4. Use of hand gloves when carrying out cleaning work & when handling waste
5. Use of tissues when sneezing or coughing and immediately wash hands thoroughly with soap and water.
6. Deep cleaning before every check in & post every check out of the entire villa with phenolic disinfectant
7. Sanitizing high-touch points at our property like switches, door knobs, remote controls etc
8. Placing of sanitizers in the entrance and living rooms
9. Maintain social distancing from each other as well as all guests during their stay
10. Guests will have restricted access to books, games & common swimming pools
- The bedrooms are on the first floor.
- Heaters, WiFi and attached bathrooms are offered.
- All bedrooms have double-beds. Extra mattresses can be provided on request.
Please note: There are a total of 7 rooms, of which 3 will be accessible to you, if this listing is booked.
- There are 3 attached bathrooms.
- All bathrooms have geysers, towels and basic toiletries.
- There is a living room with seating for up to 14 people.
- It offers a TV.
- Guests can access the kitchen to prepare their own meals.
- It is equipped with a gas stove, a refrigerator, an oven and a water purifier.
- Crockery and cutlery are available for 20 people.
- A complimentary breakfast is offered. All other meals can be provided in-house at an additional cost.
- Kitchen is accessible to guests at Rs.1500/- per day for cooking, groceries additional to be borne by guests.
- Caretaker can prepare meals for the whole group at Rs.2500/- per day, groceries additional. (Only basic Indian and North Indian food)
Guests have access to their rooms and the common areas.
Interaction with the Guests:
The host is not present at the property but is always accessible via call or message. A trained and responsible caretaker is also present at the property to resolve any concerns and help you have a perfect stay.
Other things to note:
- This is a wheelchair friendly property.
- There are two steep turns right before the villa, and only small cars can go all the way upto the entrance. Caretaker can help if required.
- Guests are requested to not let any cloth or wooden surface come in contact with the heaters.
- Secured parking space for 3-4 cars is available.
- A power backup is available at the property.
- A medical kit with basic first aid is available.
- If the three-room listing is booked, you may be sharing the common areas with other guests.
- There is an additional charge of Rs. 700 per day with accommodation due to scarcity of water during summer.
- Loud music is not allowed post 10 PM.
- Smoking is only allowed outdoors.
- The property is close to The Mall Road.
- Some nearby attractions include The Ridge, Jakhu Temple, Tara Devi Mandir, Rashtrapati Niwas, etc.
- Nearby eateries include Hills Edge, 45 The Central, Eighteen 71 Cookhouse and a few other local joints.
Getting Around & Transportation:
- The local market is at a distance of 1 km from this property.
- Distance from Shimla Airport - 23 km.
- Distance from Shimla Bus Stand - 5 km.
- Distance from Shimla Railway Station - 5 km.
- This property is easily accessible by all modes of transport.
Should you wish to drive down in your own car, parking space is available.
- The full payment must be made for your booking to be confirmed.
- The number of guests must not exceed the count mentioned at the time of booking.
- Only the guests who have been accounted for are allowed at the villa.
- All guests must be able to share valid ID proofs when asked. This could be at the time of booking, and also upon arrival.
- All foreign nationals must be able to share their passport and visa details prior to their stay.
- Any damage to the property caused by the guest will be charged as per the actual cost of repair or replacement.
- Any illegal activity - including but not limited to prostitution and the use of narcotics - is strictly not permitted.
- Any commercial activity is strictly not permitted.
- A refundable deposit will be collected before check-in. This entire amount is refunded within two working days, provided the total number of guests does not increase and the check-out time is adhered to. In case of any delays or other grievances, guests can reach out to [email protected] for assistance.
And that’s it from us! We hope Whispering Pines fits the bill for you, as we sure look forward to hosting you here. As soon as you book, our team will get in touch to help you with any additional information that you might want, and we will be at your service until check-out.
If you did indeed read all the information provided here, start your message to us with ‘Hey Sunshine’ and we’ll know you are going to be a great guest!
From Team Vista Rooms: Welcome home!View Less