With an indoor swimming pool reminiscent of the Roman baths, steam, sauna and jacuzzi, you're sure to be relaxed by the end of your stay at Krishnalaya Mansion. Surrounded on three sides by lush gardens, it offers you a swing, barbecues, and... Read More
With an indoor swimming pool reminiscent of the Roman baths, steam, sauna and jacuzzi, you're sure to be relaxed by the end of your stay at Krishnalaya Mansion. Surrounded on three sides by lush gardens, it offers you a swing, barbecues, and bonfires to make the most of your getaway.
The central, posh location is quite a USP, so, difficult as it may be to leave the luxuries of this home, do head out for some shopping to build up an appetite for the traditional Rajasthani meal we serve!
Krishnalaya Mansion is special because of its
- Central and posh location
- Swimming pool
- Spa facilities including sauna and steam room
- Authentic Rajasthani meal options cooked on a ‘chulha’
- Traditional jhula in the lawn
We care for your absolute comfort! To that effect, we provide
- A complimentary breakfast
- AC, heater
- Wardrobe, hangers
- Iron, torch
- Geysers, towels, toiletries
- Medical kit
- Barbecue kit, bonfire
- Multiple games, swing for kids
- Secured parking space for up to 3-4 cars
At an additional cost, we can offer
- Lunch, snacks and dinner
Let us walk you through the space.
- There are 3 bedrooms on the first level.
- ACs and attached bathrooms are offered in all rooms.
- All rooms have queen-size beds.
- Balconies are attached in all the rooms and they offer a view of the garden.
- There are 6 bathrooms in the villa - 3 attached and 3 common.
- All bathrooms have electric geysers, towels and basic toiletries.
- A separate dressing area and a bathtub are offered in all the attached bathrooms.
- There are two living rooms.
- One of the living rooms offers comfortable seating for up to 10 people.
- The other living room offers comfortable seating for up to 8 people.
- TV, AC and heaters are offered in both living rooms.
- There is a 15714 sq. ft of lawn which offers a comfortable seating area for up to 40 people.
- There is a swimming pool.
- The pool is 21x13 ft. in size and 4.5 ft. in depth.
- It is accessible from 8 AM to 8 PM.
- There are 3 common bathrooms in the basements.
- The kitchen is equipped with an oven, a gas stove, a water filter, a toaster, a mixer, refrigerator and a microwave.
- Crockery and cutlery are available.
- Guests may use the kitchen only to make tea, coffee, instant noodles and simple food for infants, but not for elaborate cooking.
- Cooking non-vegetarian food is not allowed at all.
The guests have access to the entire villa.
INTERACTION WITH GUESTS
The host is not present at the property but is always accessible via call or message. A trained and responsible caretaker is present at the property to resolve any concerns and help you have a perfect stay.
With us so far? You might be keen to know more about...
- A complimentary breakfast is offered.
- All other meals and barbecue are available at an additional cost.*
- Guests can also eat out at restaurants such as Kanji Restaurant, Ravat Kachori, DMB and Mohan Hotel.
We are able to provide accommodation for your personal staff at an additional cost.*
Within the property, guests can enjoy a swim, indoor games such as carrom, TT, chess, housie, taboo, cards, Ludo and monopoly, and outdoor games such as badminton and cricket. They can request for a bonfire to be lit up. Besides that, they can also spend some time relaxing in the jacuzzi, spa, or sauna.
While we do promise you a welcoming home and a great stay, here are a few things we’d like to mention so as to ensure there are no unpleasant surprises later!
- Power backup is not provided in the villa.
- One of the living rooms offer an old-fashioned box TV, and not a flat-screen.
- WiFi, although offered, is subject to network availability at any given time.
- If the 3 rooms listing is booked, you may be sharing the common areas with other guests.
- Meals are offered at an additional cost.
- Regular dinner: Rs. 450/- per person, Rajasthani Dinner: Rs. 750/- per person
- Barbecue: Rs. 1200/- to Rs. 2000/- per person, depending on the group size and items offered
- Jacuzzi can be used at an additional cost of Rs 2000/- for two hours.
- Up to 6 maids, 7 drivers and 8 cooks can be accommodated in the villa at an additional cost of Rs 500/- each, not inclusive of meals.
- Steam and sauna can be availed at an additional cost of Rs 2000/- each for two hours.
- The spa can be arranged on request at an additional cost of Rs 1250/- per person.
- Bonfire: Rs 1500/- for two hours.
Jaipur, also referred to as the Pink City is surrounded by Aravalli Hills and famous for its heritage and fascinating monuments. Traditional hand-loom garments, flamboyant markets and wonderfully laid-out gardens are just a few things to look forward to in this beautiful city. So, while you’re enjoying your royal stay at Krishnalaya Mansion, here are a few activities we recommend doing to make your stay even more memorable.
- Take a brief walk in nature and embrace beauty.
- Explore the beauty of Bani Park.
- Shop your heart out from the local market.
- Go for bird watching, lion and leopard safari at Nahargarh and Jhalana respectively.
- Distance from Jaipur International Airport - 13.9 km.
- Distance from Jaipur Railway Station - 14 km.
- Distance from Jaipur Bus Stand - 0.5 km.
- Distance from Bani Park Market - 200 m.
Taxi services can be offered at an additional cost. Should you wish to drive down in your own car, secured parking space for 3-4 cars is available at Krishnalaya Mansion.
- The number of guests cannot exceed the count mentioned at the time of booking.
- ID proof is mandatory for each individual guest at the time of booking, and also upon arrival.
- Any breakage or damage of any items in the home will be charged at actuals.
- Any illegal activity, including the use of narcotics, prostitution, commercial activity, is strictly not permitted.
- The rental cost is exclusive of the refundable security deposit. We collect this additional amount before your stay - usually via a bank transfer - and refund the entire amount back to you after your stay, provided the number of guests does not increase and the check-out time is adhered to.
- A damage cover fee of Rs. 500 per night is collected at the time of booking. If you stay more than 2 nights, the fee remains Rs.1,000. This fee is non-refundable.
- Guests are earnestly requested to treat the home with care.
- All guests must be able to share valid ID proofs when asked. This could be at the time of booking, and also upon arrival.
- All foreign nationals must be able to share their passport and visa details prior to their stay.
- A refundable deposit will be collected before check-in. This entire amount is refunded within two working days, provided the total number of guests does not increase and the check-out time is adhered to. In case of any delays or other grievances, guests can reach out to [email protected] for assistance.
And that’s it from us! We hope Krishnalaya Mansion fits the bill for you, as we sure look forward to hosting you here. As soon as you book, our team will get in touch to help you with any additional information that you might want, and we will be at your service until check-out.
If you did indeed read all the information provided here, start your message to us with ‘Hey Sunshine’ and we’ll know you are going to be a great guest!
From Team Vista Rooms: Welcome home!
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS (FAQs):
In case the above description does not answer all your questions, below is a list of frequently asked questions to help answer any further doubts you may have.
What is the best way to reach the place?
The place is 13.9 km. away from Jaipur International Airport and 2 km. away from Jaipur Junction Railway Station. We will be able to help you with more information on the location and how to get here once you have booked.
Can I drive all the way up to the entrance?
Yes - you can drive all the way up to the entrance.
Is parking available?
Yes - secured parking is available for 10 cars.
Is the place suitable for senior citizens, wheelchair users and / or others with mobility challenges?
The place may or may not be suitable for guests who face mobility challenges. The car can be driven all the way up to the villa. There are 6 steps to be climbed to enter the villa. There are 2 rooms on the ground floor.
What group size/s is the place suitable for?
The place can be booked as a three-bedroom space for 6 to 9 guests.
Is this stay part of a society or a standalone property?
The villa is a standalone property.
Is the villa suitable for a day picnic?
Yes, the place can possibly be booked for a day picnic at a subsidized cost. Please write to us at [email protected] with your details, and we'll be happy to help you!
Is it possible to host events here?
Yes, the place is ideal for events.
Can Team Vista help me organize the event?
While we are unable to offer event planning services in this particular region, the host often offers to help. Please let us know of your requirements and we will let you know if that is something that can be catered to.
Can my driver/s and other personal staff be accommodated here?
Yes. We can offer accommodation for three male staff and two female staff at an additional cost. The associated charge is Rs. 500 per person, excluding meals.
Can I bring a pet along?
Much as we’d love to host them, this stay is not suitable for pets. Please consider applying the ‘Pet Friendly’ filter to view all the options available for you and your furry friend to travel together.
Can I reserve the place for a shoot?
While many of our partner homes do allow shoots, this place does not. Please consider applying the ‘Shoot Friendly’ filter to view all the options available for you.
Will there be any other guests besides my group and me?
Yes, there may be other guests in the common areas.
Will we have staff to help us?
Yes, a trained and responsible caretaker is present to help you. Housekeeping will be taken care of. If you require any additional help, you can ask the caretaker, and they may charge a small fee for the same. If you are satisfied with the service, please feel free to leave a tip.
What about meals?
Guests are not allowed to cook non-vegetarian food. All meals can be provided at a fixed additional cost.
What is the kitchen equipped with?
The kitchen is equipped with an oven, gas stove, water filter, microwave, refrigrator, toaster, and a mixer-grinder. The utensils are sufficient to cook an elaborate meal. Crockery and cutlery are available for 18 people.
How often can I expect turndown service?
When you arrive, you will find a set of fresh linen laid out for you. Linen is changed upon request to avoid wastage of water caused by unnecessary laundering. Please do let the caretaker know whenever you wish to have your bed sheets or towels changed!
Is Wi-Fi offered?
Yes, WiFi is available here, although it is subject to network availability at any given time. The WiFi accessibility is limited to certain areas of the space.
Is power backup available?
Power backup is not available here.
Any additional amenities and services available that I should know about?
Jacuzzi and Steam & Sauna is available at an additional cost of Rs.2000 each for 2 hours. Spa is available at Rs.1250 per person. Bonfire can e arranged at an additional cost of Rs. 2000 for 2 hours.
What activities can I indulge in at the place?
While the most important thing about your time here will be spending quality time with your loved ones in a beautiful and private space, the following activities may add a touch of entertainment to the experience: Enjoy a refreshing splash in the pool. Savour a long, destressing soak in the jacuzzi. Play card and board games - guaranteed, endless fun! Put on some music and sit around a bonfire, enjoying its warmth while a cool breeze blows. Carry a good read to enjoy peacefully.
What activities can I indulge in around here?
If you wish to step out, here are a few of the activities that we recommend around here: Explore the beauty of Bani Park. Go Bird watching & Leopard Safari at Nahargarh & Jhalana respectively. Shop at the Local Market Eating at Rawat Kachouri which is very close to the villa.
HOUSE RULES FAQs:
Will I be asked for my ID?
All guests should keep at least one government authorized ID with them. The caretaker may request to see them when you check in.
Is alcohol allowed here?
Yes - alcohol is permitted, but only indoors. Please ensure you and your group stay absolutely safe. We also trust our guests to enjoy a happy high without indulging in drunken misbehaviour of any kind!
Is smoking allowed here?
Yes - smoking outdoors is allowed here. Smoking indoors is not permitted.
Are drugs allowed here?
No. We promptly report the use of drugs or any other type of illegal activity to the police, and they tend to offer an alternate accommodation that is not quite as pleasant as this lovely home. We would not recommend it at all!
Is loud music allowed here?
Soft music goes better with the vibe here! Guests are requested to keep the volume in check so nobody around is disturbed.
Are unmarried couples allowed to stay here?
Yes, they are. As long as they’re adults, have valid IDs, and are in no way associated with illegal activities - we’re good!
Is the stay safe for those who identify as LGBTQ?
Yes, it is. We know gender identity is spread across a spectrum, and of course, love is love ♥
Are there any rules regarding pool usage?
The pool can be used from 8 AM to 8 PM. The pool is 4.5 ft. deep. Children must always be supervised in and around the pool. Please do not carry food and drinks in and around the pool, so as to keep it clean. Please do not carry any glassware in and around the pool. This is for your safety. While we ensure the chlorine levels are kept in line with standard usage, extended exposure to pool water may cause rashes. If you have sensitive skin, please be cautious. Please shower before and after using the pool, and change out of clothes worn during your swim soon after you leave the pool. Please do not use the indoor furniture while wet.
Are there any areas of the house that access is restricted to?
Access is restricted to certain parts of the house. You will have access to your rooms and the common areas.
Are there any other things to keep in mind?
Separate cutlery should be used for consumption of Non veg food from outside. Consumption of food in bedrooms is not allowed. Guests may need to share the common areas with other guests.
Can I entertain additional day visitors as my guests while I stay here?
In general, this is not permitted. However, on request, within reasonable limits and with prior permission, entertaining guests may be allowed. Please let the team know details such as number of guests and approximate time of visit well in advance. Visitors would have to carry valid IDs. There may be an extra charge associated with entertaining guests.
What is the general code of conduct expected from guests?
We expect our guests to have a lot of fun! This goes most smoothly when everyone is considerate of others around them. We do train the caretakers to resolve any concerns efficiently, but if you still face any issues, we request you to connect with us, and our team will promptly help. We trust you to treat the staff and any other people around with respect.
When can I be sure my booking is confirmed?
Your booking is 100% confirmed only after you’ve made the full payment and received an email confirming your stay in response.
How can I make the payment?
You can pay online, or connect with a Vista representative offline regarding bank details.
What is the cancellation policy?
For long weekends and peak dates, we are unable to offer a refund. For all other dates, if you must cancel your booking, we offer a full refund if the cancellation is made more than 14 days before your stay and a 50% refund if the cancellation is made less than 14 days but more than a week before your stay. We are unable to offer a refund if the cancellation is made within a week of your stay.
How do I pay for additional services?
Most additional services will be paid for in cash at the property. Our representative will be able to share more details regarding the mode of payment for specific services offered here.
How do I pay the security deposit and how do I get it back?
You can pay the security deposit along with the rest of the booking amount. If the number of guests staying does not exceed the number of guests booked for, and if the check-in and check-out times are adhered to, the amount will be refunded to you via a simple link. This will be done within 3 working days from the check-out date.