Located in the posh locality of C Scheme, Giri Homestay is beautifully constructed and even better maintained. Surrounded by plants and greenery, the homestay is a peaceful and comfortable haven within the Pink City of India,... Read More
Located in the posh locality of C Scheme, Giri Homestay is beautifully constructed and even better maintained. Surrounded by plants and greenery, the homestay is a peaceful and comfortable haven within the Pink City of India, Jaipur.
The room at the villa is as comfortable as any hotel – spacious, with soft beds, electric kettles to make your tea/coffee, TVs with DTH, chairs and tables, and AC and heater both, to combat the summer and winters of Jaipur respectively.
Find your home away from home at Giri Homestay.
Giri Homestay is special because of its
Central location in one of the best areas of Jaipur
Peaceful and green surroundings
Spacious and equipped with all amenities
Common areas, and a huge dining area
We care for your absolute comfort! To that effect, we provide
Solar generator, elevator
Wardrobes, laundry, electronic insect killer, electric kettle
TV with DTH, Wi-Fi, ACs, heater, hairdryer, iron
Toiletries, towels, geyser, medical kit
This is a wheelchair-friendly property.
At an additional cost, we can offer
SAFETY & HYGIENE GUIDELINES:
Please note that we have taken the following measures at our property for our staff as per WHO guidelines in light of COVID-19 in order to provide a safe & protected environment to all our guests:
1. Washing their hands frequently and thoroughly
2. Monitoring temperatures daily to see if its below 99.1F
3. Wearing masks & gloves when in proximity of guests and each other as well
4. Use of hand gloves when carrying out cleaning work & when handling waste
5. Use of tissues when sneezing or coughing and immediately wash hands thoroughly with soap and water.
6. Deep cleaning before every check in & post every check out of the entire villa with phenolic disinfectant
7. Sanitizing high-touch points at our property like switches, door knobs, remote controls etc
8. Placing of sanitizers in the entrance and living rooms
9. Maintain social distancing from each other as well as all guests during their stay
10. Guests will have restricted access to books, games & common swimming pools
Let us walk you through the space.
- AC, heater, wardrobe, chair & table, electric kettle and a TV with DTH is provided.
- The room has an attached bathroom.
- An extra mattress can be provided on request.
- The bathroom is absolutely neat and tidy.
- It has a geyser, towels and toiletries (bathing soap and handwash).
- The living room has comfortable couches, chairs, tables, books and is air-conditioned.
- The dining area is huge.
- The kitchen is equipped with a refrigerator, microwave, gas stove and water filter.
- The kitchen is not accessible to guests.
- Guests can choose to order from the nearby restaurants – Masala Ministry, Fat Lulu’s, Jaipur Modern Kitchen, 365 BC, etc.
- Crockery is available for 24 people.
The guests have access to the common areas and their room.
INTERACTION WITH GUESTS
The host lives at the property with his family and is a retired Merchant Navy Captain. An approachable, humble, and friendly gentleman, he manages most of the proceedings of the homestay. He recommends you try the home-cooked food at his property, as it is delicious and healthy. A trained and responsible caretaker is also present at the property to resolve any concerns and help you have a perfect stay.
With us so far? You might be keen to know more about...
- Breakfast is complimentary. Vegetarian and non-vegetarian options can be prepared based on your preference.
- Lunch and dinner can be provided at an additional cost.*
- Please inform us about your meal preferences well in advance so we are well prepared to serve you.
We are unable to offer accommodation for your personal staff.
Within the property, guests can enjoy indoor games such as carrom, Ludo and Scrabble.
- Drinking is allowed strictly inside the rooms.
- Loud music is not allowed at the villa.
- Guests are not allowed to cook in the kitchen, or to order food in.
- Smoking is not allowed.
- Pets are not allowed at the villa.
- The Wi-Fi can be used for basic work, but downloading is not allowed.
- Kindly keep the villa clean and tidy.
Guests are requested to be considerate of others at the property.
While we do promise you a welcoming home and a great stay, here are a few things we’d like to mention so as to ensure there are no unpleasant surprises later!
- The villa is a part of a gated community and there are CCTVs in the outside area.
- The host, a retired Merchant Navy Captain, also stays at the villa.
- WiFi, although provided, is subject to network availability at any point of time.
Jaipur is a vibrant amalgamation of the old and the new. Home to a few UNESCO World Heritage sites including Amer Fort and Jantar Mantar, the city boasts of several magnificent forts, palaces, temples and museums. While, on one hand, the bustling local bazaars allow you to shop for local handicrafts and trinkets to your heart's content, the modern shopping malls are always available for those seeking a more urban, modern experience. Majestic buildings, tales of heroic battles, resplendent forts and palaces, and multi-faceted characters, this ‘Pink City’ has long been one of the shiniest cultural jewels in the history of the Indian subcontinent. Giri Homestay is conveniently located close to all these adventures that this city offers.
During your stay at Giri Homestay, we personally recommend
- A trip to the White Marble Birla Temple.
- Light shows at Amar Jawan Jyoti War Memorial.
- A day visit to the Central Park Planetarium.
- A visit to the Albert Hall Museum.
- Distance from Jaipur International Airport – 12 km.
- Distance from Jaipur Junction Railway Station – 1.5 km.
- Distance from Sindhi Camp Bus Station – 1.5 km.
- Distance from White Marble Birla Temple – 2 km.
- Distance from Man Upasana Mall – 1.1 km.
Taxis are easily available for transportation within the city. Should you wish to drive down in your own car, please inform us at the time of booking so we can offer you secured parking at Giri Homestay.
- The number of guests cannot exceed the count mentioned at the time of booking.
- ID proof is mandatory for each individual guest at the time of booking, and also upon arrival.
- Any breakage or damage of any items in the home will be charged at actuals.
- Any illegal activity, including the use of narcotics, prostitution, commercial activity, is strictly not permitted.
- The rental cost is exclusive of the refundable security deposit. We collect this additional amount before your stay - usually via a bank transfer - and refund the entire amount back to you after your stay, provided the number of guests does not increase and the check-out time is adhered to.
- Guests are earnestly requested to treat the home with care.
- In the unfortunate event that you have to cancel your stay, we can offer you
- A full refund if you are cancelling more than 14 days before your check-in date.
- A 50% refund if you are cancelling more than 7 days of your check-in date.
- No refund if you are cancelling within 7 days of your check-in date.
- All guests must be able to share valid ID proofs when asked. This could be at the time of booking, and also upon arrival.
- All foreign nationals must be able to share their passport and visa details prior to their stay.
- A refundable deposit will be collected before check-in. This entire amount is refunded within two working days, provided the total number of guests does not increase and the check-out time is adhered to. In case of any delays or other grievances, guests can reach out to [email protected] for assistance.
- Both lunch and dinner are available. Each meal is priced at Rs. 500 per person for vegetarian meals and Rs. 750 per person for non-vegetarian meals (chicken).
- Your laundry can be done at Rs. 50 per clothing item.
- Extra guest: Rs. 1,000/- per night, including breakfast.
And that’s it from us! We hope Giri Homestay fits the bill for you, as we sure look forward to hosting you here. As soon as you book, our team will get in touch to help you with any additional information that you might want, and we will be at your service until check-out.
If you did indeed read all the information provided here, start your message to us with ‘Hey Sunshine’ and we’ll know you are going to be a great guest!
From Team Vista Rooms: Welcome home!
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS (FAQs):
In case the above description does not answer all your questions, below is a list of frequently asked questions to help answer any further doubts you may have.
What is the best way to reach the place?
The place is 12 km. away from Jaipur International Airport and 1.5 km. away from Jaipur Junction Station We will be able to help you with more information on the location and how to get here once you have booked.
Can I drive all the way up to the entrance?
Yes - you can drive all the way up to the entrance.
Is parking available?
Yes - secured parking is available for 2 cars.
Is the place suitable for senior citizens, wheelchair users and / or others with mobility challenges?
Yes - the place is suitable for guests who face mobility challenges. The car can be driven all the way up to the entrance.There are no steps to be climbed to enter the villa. There is 1 room on the ground floor. Additionally, there's an elevater as well.
What group size/s is the place suitable for?
The place can be booked as an entire unit for 22 to 26 guests.
Is this stay part of a society or a standalone property?
The stay is a standalone property.
Is the villa suitable for a day picnic?
Yes/ the place can possibly be booked for a day picnic at a subsidized cost. Please write to us at [email protected] with your details/ and we'll be happy to help you!
Is it possible to host events here?
Yes, the place is ideal for events, on booking of the entire listing.
Can Team Vista help me organize the event?
While we are unable to offer event planning services in this particular region/ the host often offers to help. Please let us know of your requirements and we will let you know if that is something that can be catered to.
Can my driver/s and other personal staff be accommodated here?
While we are unable to offer accommodation for your personal staff, you can easily book a nearby budget hotel for them. We will be able to help you with this post your booking.
Can I bring a pet along?
Pets are usually not allowed here. However/ you can put in a request for an exception/ stating all relevant details. We love our furry friends and will try to accommodate your request if at all possible!
Can I reserve the place for a shoot?
While many of our partner homes do allow shoots/ this place does not. Please consider applying the ‘Shoot Friendly’ filter to view all the options available for you.
Will there be any other guests besides my group and me?
Yes - if you book this listing/ there may be other guests besides you and your group here.
Will we have staff to help us?
Yes, a trained and responsible caretaker is present to help you. Housekeeping will be taken care of. If you require any additional help, you can ask the caretaker, and they may charge a small fee for the same. If you are satisfied with the service, please feel free to leave a tip.
What about meals?
Guests are allowed to cook and consume vegetarian as well as non-vegetarian food. All meals can be provided at a fixed additional cost. Meal pricing - | All meals: Rs. Cost | All meals: Rs. Cost | All meals: Rs. Cost
What is the kitchen equipped with?
The kitchen is equipped with Refrigrator, Microwave, Gas stove & Water filter The utensils are sufficient to cook an elaborate meal. Crockery and cutlery are available for 24 people.
How often can I expect turndown service?
When you arrive, you will find a set of fresh linen laid out for you. Linen is changed upon request to avoid wastage of water caused by unnecessary laundering. Please do let the caretaker know whenever you wish to have your bed sheets or towels changed! While we do ensure the space is clean and comfortable for you, being a home, it may not mimic the feel of a hotel. However, if there is any lapse in terms of cleanliness, please inform the caretaker, and we would also appreciate you bringing it to our notice. We take your feedback very seriously, and take immediate actions to resolve your concerns.
Is Wi-Fi offered?
Yes/ WiFi is available here/ although it is subject to network availability at any given time. The WiFi accessibility is limited to certain areas of the space.
Is power backup available?
Yes, a solar generator is available here. Please note: Air-conditioners, geysers and other heavy appliances are not supported by power backup.
Any additional amenities and services available that I should know about?
Laundry and pressing services can be availed at an additional cost.
What activities can I indulge in at the place?
While the most important thing about your time here will be spending quality time with your loved ones in a beautiful and private space, the following activities may add a touch of entertainment to the experience: Play card and board games - guaranteed/ endless fun! Borrow a book from the library here and enjoy a peaceful read.
What activities can I indulge in around here?
If you wish to step out, here are a few of the activities that we recommend around here: A trip to White Marble Birla Temple Light shows at Amar Jawan Jyoti War Memorial A day visit to the Central Park Planetarium A visit to Albert Hall Museum Eating at Masala Ministry, Fat Lulu's, 365 BC
HOUSE RULES FAQs:
Will I be asked for my ID?
All guests should keep at least one government authorized ID with them. The caretaker may request to see them when you check in.
Is alcohol allowed here?
Yes - alcohol is permitted/ but only indoors. Please ensure you and your group stay absolutely safe. We also trust our guests to enjoy a happy high without indulging in drunken misbehaviour of any kind!
Is smoking allowed here?
We highly recommend the fresh air around here! Smoking is not permitted.
Are drugs allowed here?
No. We promptly report the use of drugs or any other type of illegal activity to the police, and they tend to offer an alternate accommodation that is not quite as pleasant as this lovely home. We would not recommend it at all!
Is loud music allowed here?
Soft music goes better with the vibe here! Guests are requested to keep the volume in check so nobody around is disturbed.
Are unmarried couples allowed to stay here?
Yes/ they are. As long as they’re adults/ have valid IDs/ and are in no way associated with illegal activities - we’re good!
Is the stay safe for those who identify as LGBTQ?
Yes/ it is. We know gender identity is spread across a spectrum/ and of course/ love is love ♥
Are there any rules regarding pool usage?
This question is not applicable.
Are there any areas of the house that access is restricted to?
Access is restricted to certain parts of the house.
Are there any other things to keep in mind?
Can I entertain additional day visitors as my guests while I stay here?
In general, this is not permitted. However, on request, within reasonable limits and with prior permission/ entertaining guests may be allowed. Please let the team know details such as number of guests and approximate time of visit well in advance. Visitors would have to carry valid IDs. There may be an extra charge associated with entertaining guests.
What is the general code of conduct expected from guests?
We expect our guests to have a lot of fun! This goes most smoothly when everyone is considerate of others around them. We do train the caretakers to resolve any concerns efficiently/ but if you still face any issues/ we request you to connect with us/ and our team will promptly help. We trust you to treat the staff and any other people around with respect.
When can I be sure my booking is confirmed?
Your booking is 100% confirmed only after you’ve made the full payment and received an email confirming your stay in response.
How can I make the payment?
You can pay online, or connect with a Vista representative offline regarding bank details.
What is the cancellation policy?
For long weekends and peak dates, we are unable to offer a refund.For all other dates, if you must cancel your booking, we offer:a full refund if the cancellation is made more than 14 days before your stay. a 50% refund if the cancellation is made less than 14 days but more than a week before your stay. We are unable to offer a refund if the cancellation is made within a week of your stay.
How do I pay for additional services?
Most additional services will be paid for in cash at the property. Our representative will be able to share more details regarding the mode of payment for specific services offered here.
How do I pay the security deposit and how do I get it back?
You can pay the security deposit along with the rest of the booking amount. If the number of guests staying does not exceed the number of guests booked for, and if the check-in and check-out times are adhered to, the amount will be refunded to you via a simple link. This will be done within 3 working days from the check-out date.