A few hours and a beautiful drive away from Mumbai and Pune, the multifaceted city of Nashik has retained much of its original character over the years. Among the most culturally condensed destinations of the country, Nashik can be a surprisingly rejuvenating escape surrounded by open countryside. The striking balance between the holy temples and the famous vineyards is testament to how much there is to explore in Nashik.
Don’t worry about where you can camp out here because we’ve got you covered for that. As beautiful as Nashik is to explore, it is also a great place to simply stay put, enjoy its captivating beauty, trek, picnic and capture unrestricted views. Gather your loved ones and take a quick trip to this burgeoning vacation spot, where we promise you the best and most affordable luxury villas for your entire group.
Here are some excellent options for villas in Nashik to get you started.
Hosted by Maharashtra Tourism Development Corporation, Vino Merlot together with Vino Greenache, Vino Roussanne and Vino Viognier, is an integrated holiday destination that offers the unparalleled luxury of living in a beautifully designed property that comprises 4 majestic villas. Spread across acres of lush green land, the villas lead you straight to the lake where you can enjoy water activities.
Top 3 reasons why you must visit any of the Vino properties –
- The property offers the advantage and convenience of living in the same premises as a vineyard.
- They have an in-house restaurant and Boat Club at your disposal.
- It offers unrestricted views of the lake and lush green open land.
Brimming with indoor and outdoor leisure activities, this unique villa is the perfect nook on the outskirts of Nashik. Boasting of a pool, gym, steam room, massage room, jacuzzi, underground bar, wine cellar, the possibilities for entertainment here are endless, including access to the villa’s private Dolby Home Theatre, where you can watch movies from the owner’s prized movie collection.
Top 3 reasons why you must visit Sommelier’s villa –
- Amenities galore, this property will always keep you occupied and entertained.
- You can bring your pets along for some incredible outdoor fun.
- Overlooks a picturesque valley and a water reservoir.
Twin villas that have been put together tastefully, the Red Tree Vineyard villas offer a stellar view of vineyards and a lake beyond. The villas are an ideal representation of lakefront celebrity homes that feel utterly private and exclusive. Group getaways can be a real treat here.
Top 3 reasons why you must visit Red Tree Vineyard villa –
- The villa is exclusively located within a vineyard.
- The aesthetically done interiors and plush furnishings add a personal touch of sophistication to the villa’s overall vibe.
- There is ample room for outdoor lounging, which can be used to enjoy the beautiful lake view.
Stand a chance to enjoy not only complimentary breakfast, but also with prior notice, a complimentary tour of the nearby York Winery can be arranged as well. The villa has a minimalistic yet luxurious appeal that is also home to a gorgeous outdoor pool. Enjoy ample natural light, space and an upbeat energy that is unique to Nashik and can make this holiday experience a truly unforgettable experience.
Top 3 reasons why you must visit Meer villa –
- The property has a huge lawn that can accommodate about 100 people and is perfect for hosting events.
- The outdoor pool overlooks a large expanse of lush greenery and a serene lake.
- The living area has a view of the pool in its beautiful, natural setting.
This one can make you feel closer to home, but with the sound of waterfalls trickling down to make the perfect background score. This property is strategically located close to a dam to offer a picture perfect 270-degree view of the mountains, which can be breathtakingly beautiful during any time of the day. It is at a walkable distance from multiple places of interest, at the same time conveniently close to all the adventures the city has to offer.
Top 3 reasons why you must visit Meluha villa –
- Losing your way while reaching the villa is recommended. The drives around this area are unbelievably beautiful.
- Given the grand view, it will be very difficult to leave the poolside area.
- The gazebo will be the perfect place to grab a cup of chai and unwind like never before.
Given the current circumstances, it may be difficult to make up your mind about going for a brief holiday. While it is not a completely unimaginable decision, we can assure you that complete safety and hygiene protocols have been implemented to ensure your security at our villas. Learn more about our safety practices against COVID-19 and how we are doing everything to make sure that our guests and staff are well protected.